Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

just checking the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

just checking the village Empty
PostSubject: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:34 am

*i sit and await my combatant* i wonder who will show
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 3:33 pm

*I stand aways from Zeik* Hey.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

*i turn towards the direction of the voice* who goes there
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 4:35 pm

Its me. Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 4:45 pm

o aeon ok. i thought i was gonna have to throw random sharp objects,but thats neither here nor there. *puts hands in pocket* if your here. i'm guessing you wanna fight
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 4:47 pm

Random sharp object? *I laugh* Well you guessed right...I'd like to battle wirth you.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:00 pm

humph lets rock *i swing my right hand and a stream of hellfire heads your way* burn baby
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:05 pm

Let's go!! *I quickly summon Luna Diviner and toss it toward flames. Lighting Energy erupts from the sword as a big bang happens at the collision site. I quickly jump into the air* Lightning Style:Blast Bullet!! *I unleash my favorite Lightning Jutsu, the Blast Bullet as a powerful sphere of Lightning Chakra is sent flying toward Zeik*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:15 pm

HOLY SHIT *i quickly make a large pillar of hellfire erupt in front of me to slow them down while i charge my hellfire rasengan* HERE I GO *i burst through the pillar of flames landing on the ground. i then punch the ground and burst at you with my hellfire rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:27 pm

Damn!!! Raikiri!!!! *Bolts of Lightning begin to fiercely spark in my hand. The Si lvery Blue Lightning also begins to spin violently around the core of the Raikiri as Lightning strikes into and out of it. I thrust forward into Zeik HellFire Rasengan*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:27 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:29 pm

(i'll roll this time but i assure you i will never roll with my hellsengan again lol))

*we collide and the chakra of the hellfire begins to form a bubble around us*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:29 pm

The member 'Zeik' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 2, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:34 pm

((Lol why not?))

*I quickly draw back from the attack and land on the ground* Pheew. *I begin to shake my right hand as the Lightning disappates and the smoke disappers* That HellFire is really strong. *I quickly dash over to Luna Diviner and pick it up* Let's resume!! *I run toward you and raise Luna Diviner in the air as I spin and prepare to come down with a slamming slash*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:47 pm

(it's just something i don't do. i never roll with that move)

*looks at aeon* that swords to damn big *blocks with damnation* lets say we skip the warm up *damnation begins to glow* ban *the force of my spiritual pressure sends you flying into the sky while hellfire swirls around me violently* kai!!!! *upon yelling kai the hellfire is sent in every direction and i emerge speaking in a dark voice* humph this is my first time using this. *i turn to aeon* if you need time to prep for a transformation or something now is the time. *i look to aeon*

just checking the village AWTFkindawarrior
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 6:02 pm

Sorry...no transformations this time. *I land on the ground with Luna Diviner in my left hand. I then look at Zeik and activate my Chakra Eye* Chakra Blast!! *I fire a blast of Chakra at Zeik and then dissappear. I then reappear via Burst Step a little behind you. I charge the Luna Divivner with Lightning Chakra and toss it into the ground...almost directly behind you as the Lightning and Chakra wildly release towards you with the Chakra Blast still coming. I then jump-slide back*

Chakra Eye:Activated
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 6:30 pm

*i take the lighting hit since it wont do as much damage. i point my hand at the chakra blast and a flame sprouts out of my palm it begins to burn much like a pilot light burning the oxygen and carbon in the air* check this out aeon *i then unleash the flame on the blast. it not only engulfs and destroys it. but leaves a huge hole in one of the mountains behind it*i then divert the electricity away from me* aeon let me give you a little heads up. one i can use fire and magnokinesis. lighting is the purest form of fire and lighting and magnetism are related. with that being said. lighting not much of a use on me *i turn around and begin to float in the sky* so think on that *i point my hand at you and begin to charge my hellfire with the usually pilot light form* i learned this technique a while ago,enough small talk it's time for the hells Elysian *the hellfire in my hand begins to burn black,i then fire the beam a you and every 1/20th of a second the beam grows in speed and size
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 6:42 pm

((....Lightning isn't fire..just so you know. Heat and Fire are actually 2 different things. Also even though Magnetism is connected with Lightning if the Lightning charge is stronger than the Magnetic field..then the Lightning wouldn't be affected...just so you know....but I'll play along))

*The Lightning that Zeik diverted violently spins around and heads toward the sky. A wall of Chakra quickly floats upward and is set in front of me as the Hellfire beam connects. A large explosion takes place and smoke covers the area. As it clears I stand there with my clothes battered and I'm bleeding*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 02 Oct 2008, 6:47 pm

(coolie i'm not gonna milk it anyways.)

i burst out of the smoke again and fly towards you with the hellfire rasengan* RIGHT HERE *i thrust my hand towards you with the hellfire rasengan*

just checking the village 2( i think this pic fits what i just did)
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 1:09 pm

((Milk what? Also..how do you expect people to respond to the Hellfire if it's "unclash-able"))

Ace...I'm no longer the Aeon I used to be. I won't be losing like this. *Chakra whips around my feet as I Burst Slide out of the way at the last second* Ninja Art:Blades of Blood!! *Unlike the usual attack....I pour Chakra into my Blood and make large blades that rise above you and slam down. After they slam down the blood splatters once more...I then raise my hands and the Blood Blades rapidly thurst outward from the blood puddles on the ground. I reach into my pocket and take a pill that restores the blood that was lost. The Luna Diviner comes to my hand*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:24 pm

(no not hellfire. just the hellfire rasengan. anything else i don't)

i get up from the blood slam* man i hope you don't have hiv. *laughs slightly* i'm sure you're not the same aeon,but i'm different then i was before as well. *points my blade at aeon* get ready for the next battle *fires a beam of pure hellfire at you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:40 pm

((Ok))
damn.*I dive to dodge but the Hellfire nips me..but still causes a decent amount of pain* Ace...and the long distance attacks..*I quickly jump back and create 3 Hurricane walls in front of me* Wind Style:Wind Bullet! *I fire one wind bullet into the Hurricane Wall as it spins around in one and it shot back at me. With Luna Diviner I slap it right back into the next Hurricane Wall as it gets bigger..I contine doing this. The Hurricane Walls then form a funnel* arg! *I raise my blade upward and come down with a strong slash slapping the Wind Bullet into the funnel. When it crosses the funnel it gets another added speed burst as it heads toward Zeik. It has so much force that when it connects with the target or anything it will burst sending out strong slicing waves of wind energy*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyFri 03 Oct 2008, 6:51 pm

*i look at the oncoming attack and begin to seat* shit,i don't have a choice *i use time lag to slow down the move giving me enough time to charge enough hellfire. i then make a wall of hellfire extending to the heavens(time lag wears off)* FUCK NOT ENOUGH TIME *the wind bubble burst though my flames and hits me sending me though a number of trees and building* DAMN IT ALL *i stand up with my armor falling off* if i didn't have my bankai on,that might have killed me *begins walking towards you* but since i'm not dead yet *shadow warps back into the battle area* i think it's time to show you some of my moves *i point my hand at you and a spiraling pillar of flames sprout out around you* i haven't even named this one *the flames spiral around you violently. then with out warning the flames begin to fire streams of hellfire while the other turns into sharp spires(this continues as long as your in there)* you have fun with that. while i prep to end this *i fly into the sky and begin to gather a large amount of hellfire into a ball*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 5:10 pm

*I start to dodge Sonic Sway style but it really has no effect as the HellFire strikes everyone* This can't be it!!!! *Wind and Lightning Chakra begins to form orbs in my hand. The wind rapidly blow and the violent screech of the wind can be heard. The Lightning loudy sparks and crackles and the sound of a strong electrical current is loudly heard* LET ME GO!! *I I raise my hands into the air and slam then down into the ground. The Lightning and Wind orbs explodes as a beam of Lightning and Wind energies is sent high into the air. There I stand bloody and scarred up* Dammit I need to think of something fast....*My eyes gleam purple and the Chakra around me begins to whip around me*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 11:38 pm

zeik still flaoting in mid air speak in the softest tone* why do i fight *zeik then fires the huge ball of hellfire and chakra at aeon..seemly against his own will. he then speaks again* why... *the ball heads for you while you're still fending of the fire spin move*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just checking the village   just checking the village Empty

Back to top Go down

just checking the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next