Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

the power of the aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

the power of the aurora Empty
PostSubject: the power of the aurora   the power of the aurora EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 8:52 pm

The aurora

Aurora wave flurry: aurora chakra runs through my blade I then begins swinging my blade rapidly releasing waves of aurora energy

Aurora sphere: I begin channeling aurora chakra into the palm of my hand I then begin rotating it extremely fast until it forms an orb I then release it as a projectile

Aurora beam: I channel chakra into both of my hands and release a beam of pure aurora chakra

Aurora field: I release a wave around my self of aurora chakra repelling attacks and blocking others

Healing of the aurora: my body begins illuminating with aurora chakra and all the wounds currently on my body begin healing

Aurora generation: I release chakra from my body in the shape of small orbs that I can control and use to condense chakra and other stuff

secret jutsu of the aurora#52 aurora hellstorm:i stick my sword into the ground and from the ground rises thousands of beams from the ground

Ice

Ice dome: from the ground rises a dome of ice that is extremely thick from this dome I can make Ice appear almost any where in or out side of the dome

Iceberg: from under ground comes an enormous ice spike while I am channeling chakra through it. it is strong enough and sharp enough to cut though the steel

Ice graveyard: I touch the ground and from where I stand extremely strong and sharp spikes constantly come from the ground around me after each set of spikes comes another for about a 80 mile 360 degree wave of ice spikes.

frost blast: i launch a huge build up of ice chakra that freezes anything within a 3 ft radius of the blast

#51 summoning verrona:the ice princess a blue wofl whos extremely fast and a ice manipulater

Last edited by Arri Yukari on Sun 02 Nov 2008, 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arri Yukari
Jonin
Jonin
Arri Yukari

Male Number of posts : 90
Kekkai Genkai : the aurora
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: the power of the aurora   the power of the aurora EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 9:47 am

the aurora gryphon
aurora beam: same as the one i perform only this one is projected from the mouth

aurora cannon: using a large build up of aurora energy the aurora gryphon launches a very destrutive ball of aurora energy

revival light: the aurora gryphon flies into the sky and shine a light that has a very strong healing ability

gryphon eagle attack: the aurora gryphon flies into the sky and comes down extremely fast while spinning and channling energy around his body

the spirit of the aurora( these are attacks that can only be used after fusing with the aurora gryphon and activating the spirit of the aurora)

aurora bomb: i hold my arm up and begin to channel chakra to the tip of my blade untill it forms a huge orb that is a little bigger than the moon in the center it is white surronded by is aurora chakra that turn the whole sky gray

while using destiny breaker i stab my blade into the ground releasing lightning in every direction as the lightninig is moving out ward away from myself beams of aurora chakra are constantly rising from the ground

Last edited by Arri Yukari on Sat 01 Nov 2008, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: the power of the aurora   the power of the aurora EmptySat 11 Oct 2008, 10:01 am

((The last move that is as big as the moon better drain ALOT of your chakra))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the power of the aurora   the power of the aurora Empty

Back to top Go down

the power of the aurora
Page 1 of 1