Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

mahk-x the master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

mahk-x the master Empty
PostSubject: mahk-x the master   mahk-x the master EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 2:15 pm

Mahk-x

during the battle agains the organizations superior kham noticed something that he never noticed before him and gaia underwent an emoitonal transformation

kham decided that after much pain and suffering that his current state was not enough to contain the newfound resolve he had inside himself the only solution that he could think of at the moment was to die. Xemnas struck kham down from where he stood after a not to hard battle and since kham had found a new purpose in living his heart remained stong so he eventualy turned into a nobody wandering the darnkess for a bit

once xemnas summoned mahk-x to do his bidding...xemnas orderd mahk-x to kill siax and the other surviving org members and to kill his firends mahk-x did so without question to fool xemnas that he was loyal and to give him a false sense of security

kham did not kill his friends but beat them to a pulp instead with his new found abilities and with his newfound powers he defeated xemnas accordingly with the aid of his frieinds

out of the ashes of the old khams diamond carpace rose a new being capable of power overwhelmig and even more capabilities than he thought of before

MY KEKKEI GENKAI!
ok some people know what it does from expirence others kinda guess but here is what it actually does

carbon infusion: my kg allows me direct control of ALL carbon based organisms and seismic energies i can control all things earth and such

things i can do but wont: automaticly explode people, rearrange peoples DNA, and take control of someones earth elements

things i can do and probably will: auto destroy authentic clones, seize direct control of the earth ECT

kekkei genkai part two

my powers over the earth are most directly related to diamond, which is obviously no ordinary diamond...diamonds can not be destroyed by heat or any super human physical force that is not my own...of course my diamond skeleton is the strongest and is completely indestructible as for the random diamond spires those can be destroyed but will take ALOT more force that a simple slice or flame...the diamonds of the world breaker and ragnarok are of different kinds of diamond fused together by seismic energy also indestructible

kekkei genkai part three

siesmic energy...the stuff that makes earthquakes happpen...seismic energy is the energy that leveled china and california all those times in a matter of seconds...i can manipulate that energy to my will and use it with my physical attacks accordingly..the best option would be to get the hell out of the way because if you are hit and i really dont care who you are...you are fucked

my diamond eye can see all carbon based organisms no matter where they are and register their carbon signature (your DNA)

it can also control how dense my diamond is so i can either become as light as a feather or my regualr 4 ton self my diamond still retains it strength i can just fling it around better

my strength i will only list its accolades so that it can speak for itself

i punched the moon....i smacked someone with jupiter...a can create large holes in the earth with just a stomp of my heel...i punched through someone...i cause craters with every move that i do...

NEW UPDATE
after defeating the master of the scantum sancotorium i obtained the power cosmic which allows me to do:
size-alteration,the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the movement at warp speed (faster than light speed) the teleportation of objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time the creation of force fields,the creation of interdimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale. resurrecting the dead, manipulating mortal souls, manipulating the memories and emotions of others, and remaking dead worlds—including their populations—in every detail.

this is a power the gods envy, and of course i would need to train heavily to obtain the vast majority of the most of these powers, the power cosmic is dark dark crimson

my appearance has altered as well from obtaining this power the diamonds are no longer white/teal they are silver and very sleek my arms also change to the silvery color and are proportionate to my body the right arm however glows a forever eriie red energy, the silverly substance covers only half of my bod changing my apperance into (no board)

WHAT I FORGOT...my studies of being one with the earth grant me the power to summon any random object
I ONLY DO THIS FOR HUMOR

things that i have summoned in the past

big tittied fans
strip clubs
giant pizzas
food in general
sodas of all kind

tentacle monsters
ECT

if i see anyone use a random jutsu its
Back to top Go down

mahk-x the master