Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Elco's apartment 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Elco's apartment 2 Empty
PostSubject: Elco's apartment 2   Elco's apartment 2 EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 6:17 pm

*my appartment is pry about the size af a big walk in closet the consits of a bed and a little conter acrost the room with a little stove and coffee pot next to is a minny fridge. There are papers and books every were and they almost cover up the floor. Wind man is up on my shelf and zabimaru is on the floor on its side. most the windows are huge and is the main light sorse. I'm just sitng on my bed reading a book."

*shut my book* "This is odd, the lighting in here dosent seem the same. Zabimaru and windman arnt talking. Something dosent seem quite right. I wonder if its becuase of thous people? that every thing feels off.
Back to top Go down

Elco's apartment 2
Page 1 of 1