Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Zacks Jutsu's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Male Number of posts : 93
Kekkai Genkai : better trigram that ho
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 12:01 am

16 Palms and 200 Trigams-It needs Byakugan to find the Chakra points on enemy and it wil close Enemys chakra points and will make damage to them

150 Palm rotations- It creates a giant spiraling defence ball to block and repel enemies
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:28 am

Jyuuken: Hyuuga’s special jyuken-type hand-to-hand combat style, passed down from generation to generation. It causes damage by releasing chakra from the chakra hole in your hand, directly damaging the opponents Inner Coils System. It’s used in combination with the Byakugan since the inner coils system’s tenkutsus can’t be seen without some kind of special eyes. Even the most subtle blow can prove to be devastating.

Divination Field, Air Palm: A Hyuuga Style Gentle Fist technique. The user gathers chakra into the palm of their hand and thrust their palm towards the target, sending a blast of compressed chakra and air toward the target. Knocking back the target.
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 8:55 am

Lightning burst: Becoming one with Lightning, I increase my speed, and unleash a highly destructive combo

Lightning pitch fork-I calls a lightning bolt that forks into four prongs. These prongs are guided by chakra into anything I want them to.

Raiton: Raihari no Jutsu
[Lightning Release: Lightning Needle Technique]
A Raiton jutsu in which the user forms many small bursts of electricty that pelt an enemy, wracking them with pain and screwing up their nervous system, but not enough to be fatal. If enough make it to the victim's body it can temporarily paralyze the enemy.

Raiton: Raidan no Jutsu
[Lightning Release: Lightning Bullet Technique]
This technique forms a large ball of electrical chakra and shoots it forward.

Raiton: Rairyūdan no Jutsu
[Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Bullet Technique]
This technique forms an electrical dragon that shoots towards an enemy.

Raiton: Dendō Nami no Jutsu
[Lightning Release: Electric Wave Technique]
This technique forms a wave of electrical energy that moves forward in a spreading arch.

Raiton: Denbaku no Jutsu
[Lightning Release: Electric Explosion Technique]
This technique shoots a small ball of compressed electrical energy that explodes upon contact with another object. The explosion is relatively small, but can still take out multiple people.

Raiton: Raitsume
[Lightning Release: Lightning Claw]
Using the natural electricity of the body, the user pulls out electricity and coats the fingers of one hand in it. The electricity is then transferred to an opponent via a finger-jab or claw-slash.

Raiton: Raizume
[Lightning Release: Lightning Hoof]
Using the natural electricity of the body, the user pulls out electricity and covers one foot with it, or if the foot is booted, the boot of the foot. The electricity is then transferred to an opponent via a kick.

Thunder Blade:A lightning technique that creates a blade of lightning
Handseals: Serpent
Effect: Lightning comes flying down and creates a blade of out lightning. This blade is capable of slashing into an opponent, and sending a shock specifically made in order to weaken the muscles.
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptyWed 22 Oct 2008, 4:01 pm

Striking Thunder Dance-This jutsu creates three shadow clones of the user, which attack along with the user in a complicated sword-dancing pattern to confuse the opponent. Despite the complexity of the move the actual resulting attack is rather anticlamatic.

Blazing Chdori- A version of Chidori that looks like lighting but is red and burns the target after the lighting strike

Lightning Illution: Thunder Prison Technique-This genjutsu makes the victim stand in a large field of grass. Then, lightning strikes down at the victim, and created electrical walls, which traps the victim to be paralyzed outside the illution.

8 Trigrams Arrow -I generate an arrow of chakra from the chakra points on my hands. it can then shoot it forward at an alarming speed. It can go through thick masses, even high level chakra shrouds. Also, it can go through several enemies at once. However, unless it hits a foe in the heart or the head, it is nowhere near enough to be damaging enough to kill the foe. This is why it is rarely used without the use of the Byakugan.
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptySat 25 Oct 2008, 7:51 pm

Fire release-Burning palm-This deadly ninjutsu utilizes the chakra that the user can control at will. It forces the chakra at the palms of the hands and gathers the energy of the surroundings to create an actual fire. This requires the utmost chakra control. Even the smallest wavering can bring about your own demise. this jutsu, coupled with Byakugan and Gentle Fist, this technique burns the very chakra threads of the enemy its used against, to never be used again. The chakra is dissaparate, and is just floating in the body with no way to reach the outside world. "No more jutsus for you, bad guy."

Mystical Palm- Technique is a multipurpose technique that can heal wounds and perform surgery. To heal with the ability, users collect chakra to their hand to speed up cell regeneration wherever it is applied. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary, though because the blade is made of chakra the flesh is never cut. This aspect of the ability can be used in combat, though it requires great precision to be effective. When utilized in combat it allows the user to sever their opponent's muscle fibers or their chakra circulatory system at the point of contact.
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 9:59 am

Fire dragon jutsu- A fire is formed and rushes at the enemy bursting on impact with extreme heat

Water dragon jutsu- This technique creates a serpentine dragon to attack the opponent

Wind Release: Violent Wind Palm A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.

Fuuton: Kaze Hebi Bakufuu (Wind Style: Wind Snake Jutsu) The user creates a large, silvery serpentine figure out of wind, which then shoots at the opponent. It could be considered the Wind version of Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu.

Dragon Rush-This jutsu combines the Thunder dragon, Wind dragon, Fire dragon, and Water dragon jutsu's into one devastating move when all four dragons are formed they swirl around each other to home in on the target when hit the foe may suffer from a combination of burns,cuts, or paralysis or the dragons may try to tear them apart.

Dragon of the Darkness flame- An attack were I trick a dragon of dark fire from a different world into our world to help me fight my opponent sometimes the dragon may be to powerful for me to control and act of it's own will if hit with this dragon the opponent will be badly burned if not burned the dragon will warp around them and squeeze them
Zacks Jutsu's Dragon10
Back to top Go down
Zack Hyuuga
Jonin
Jonin
Zack Hyuuga

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's EmptyWed 17 Dec 2008, 6:25 pm

Flacon Strike-I stomp the ground sending myself into the air when at my highest point I swoop down at the opponent several times punching and kicking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zacks Jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zacks Jutsu's   Zacks Jutsu's Empty

Back to top Go down

Zacks Jutsu's
Page 1 of 1