Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kay-no Niyotomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kay no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay no

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

My clan consisted of quiiiiite fast people, my clan's strongest shinobis have been said to move at mach speed ,with strength above normal as well who specilaized in ninjutsu and Crazy Advanced Sword techniques. Also My kekki genkai is control over a mysterious powerful bloodlimit called Buryoki . I was a part of an elite special task group of ninja who protected the clan. Although my clan was strong it was slaughtered and kilt off by a god like entity of lightning "Oran" of the Red and Black Flame. He killed us all but left me for last. I gave him my all but he brushed it off. As a last ditch effort i sacraficed myself trying to infuse my self with him using a forrbidden jutsu. Him being so strong didnt die but saved both of us, only thing is he lives inside me..To my surprise i wasnt dead but in control of a whole new chakra. The price of using that jutsu fiercly weakend my kekki genkai, leaving me to train it over. However Oran's strength speed and some of his Eletric Power is now mines.

Eversince the Extermination of her clan, Kay-no has been a Rurouni and has traveled all around the world Mastering jutsu, sword techniques sword styles and differnt types of Martial Arts but due to her horrible memory cant rember the names of some of the styles

Characteristics: Kay-no is a Swordsman with Superior Divine Potenntial who adapts so well she can see an attack or technique she likes and customize it to be her own,but is a lazy forgetful person and not to serious most of the time unless the time calls for it. She often carries a small guitar to express her love for musik. she is often seen with her very small smoking pipe or a toothpick showing how she likes to eat. Although don't get sent the wrong way she does enjoy freinds. Don't take her sex as a weakness Kay-no is said to have taken out an army effortlessly for reasons she forgets. Kay-no usually fights without anger because when pist the least in battle Oran leaks his power Making her attacks deadlier than she wants

My techniques are zoned toward my Mach speed, Electrical techniques, my limited telekinesis, And Advanced sword attacks
Back to top Go down
Kay no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay no

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 8:51 pm

This is what Oran Looks like But Red and Black

Characteristics: Due to the infusion Oran has undergone a Immense change of his personality. He is no longer Heartless but he will change if in battle. Oran is more kind than Kay is but more relentless in battle as well.

Oran's Chakra holds way more then 100 million vollts (it is legend to surpass 1 billion. but that's just legend right? NoKay-no Niyotomi Dec05_10
Back to top Go down
Kay no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay no

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 8:56 pm

Kay-no Niyotomi Guilty10 My appearence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kay-no Niyotomi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay-no Niyotomi   Kay-no Niyotomi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay-no Niyotomi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Character Bio/Info :: Character Bio.-
Jump to: