Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Elco's weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Elco's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Elco's weapons   Elco's weapons EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 3:28 am

All basic types of shuriken and kunai and the complicated ones.
Elco's weapons Kunai-256x256Elco's weapons ShurikenRasengan

Two three bladed swords that either hang on her sides or on her back. No bells on this sword(ecnore tri edge)
Elco's weapons Azurekite

Her normal swords that she always uses and always has with her. They have a little bell tied at the ends. there is no purpose to them. she just likes the sounds of it. It also helps her calm down when in battle. She slides these weapons away on her belt/scarf thing on the side.

A basic katana styled sword that always hangs from her side. The bell on this one is not on the sword but tied around on the top of the swords case.(ecnore person)
(The jacket/Robe is what she wears when shes just lazing around. such as when she gets out of the hot spring or when she goes to bed.)
Elco's weapons DGM___Kanda_by_maddiemax

Note: All the bells on her swords are teeny jingle bells the size of a button or pry about the size of kin's.
Back to top Go down

Elco's weapons
Page 1 of 1