Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Zekiri Kuro's weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Zekiri Kuro's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro's weapons   Zekiri Kuro's weapons EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 10:22 pm

Kunai Knives
Shuriken
Giant Shuriken
Paperbombs
Katana
Ring of Elements:ring when worn can use it to change my chakra nature at will. can change it to lightning,fire,water,wind,and earth.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri Kuro's weapons   Zekiri Kuro's weapons EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 6:53 pm

Guujin: My first puppet. Has four arms and legs that can be retacted at will. Has a special Titanium/Uranium skeleton and skin that is invulnerable to all the elements and to most strong metals and doesnt rust. Since Kikeri strings are the strongest of all chakra strings, no one can take control of Guujin or any other puppet while I am controling them. It has many moves and weapons listed here.

Poisoned Darts: shoots poison-laced darts at opponent.

Fire Breath: Has flame-thrower.

Explosive Bullet Repeater: shoots bullets that when they hit anyone or thing they shatter into smaller bullets that spread out doing more damage.

Kikeri Refractor: when I use my kikeri strings to control, i can refract them in its arms and it can use kikeri strings technique too, but not elemental ones.

Dual Personality: can split into two puppets by uswing the extra arms and legs.

Cannon Ball: Can curl into an unstopable ball which spins and can be used as a weapon by me.

Viper Tongue: Has a tongue made of the same material as its body that is thirty feet long. Has sharp point on the end that is poison-laced as well.

Devil Skin: Has extendable needles in its skin that are made of the same metal as the skin. They are also poison-laced. When extended, it forms a hedgehog like skin.

Bomb Lancher: Throws small bombs that only explode when I say they do. The bombs have a blast radius of 10-20 feet in diameter.

Four swords: has four swords that are made of the same metal as the puppet is. The swords are not laced with poison but can be at will.

Explination of Poison: The poison i use is a rare poison that I discovered. It comes from a special plant that I will not reveal so no one can make an antidote but me. It attacks the body by causing hypothermia in a very fast manner. The blood cells actually freeze in the process, and the target will die in a 10-20 minute time frame after injected.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri Kuro's weapons   Zekiri Kuro's weapons EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 7:42 pm

Puppets?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri Kuro's weapons   Zekiri Kuro's weapons EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 11:37 pm

Yes. Is that going to be a problem? techniquely my kekkei gankai, the kikeri strings, is the strongest type of chakra strings that there is.( almost unbreakable, able to combine them with the elements. etc...) But the kikeri strings are also supposed to be related to puppet master jutsu/chakra strings of other puppet masters.

So, is it ok if I have a puppet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zekiri Kuro's weapons   Zekiri Kuro's weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Zekiri Kuro's weapons
Page 1 of 1