Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Gabriel da beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Gabriel da beast Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel da beast   Gabriel da beast EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

Real Life Name:Gabriel
Name: Gabriel
Birthday 9/30/96
Special Abilities: Fire and light
Family- who ever excepts me
Dislikes: jerks
Preferred Ninja Tools: demon lotus and my fist
Preferred Style of Jutsu: Fire/light mix
Rival: leirbag (my dople ganger)
blood line: Blood of the wild
Favorite Jutsu: Pyro fist of Destiny

Last edited by Gabriel on Tue 16 Dec 2008, 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Gabriel da beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel da beast   Gabriel da beast EmptyThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:52 pm

I'm still a kid so I don't have much to tell but I came from a peacful village where humans and animals live in peace everyone from my village makes a pact with an animal to use their abilities in battle I was very happy when it came time for me to make my pact but everyone had the same animal and I was not feeling that so I wondered outside the village and came to a weird cat wolf hybrid type animal in a hurry I run to it's side and begged it to make a pact with me but he refused he said a pact with a child like me was a waste of time and my weak body would die under the strain of his power I told him I would do anything it took to make him my animal partner he summoned a dark part of me from my heart and told me to impress him I fought my darkness and we clashed for hours until the hybrid stoped us he said I was a slacker and I need to improve but my detemination alone kept me in the battle so he said he would join me the darkness was angry with that and wanted the power of this animal to him self he said he would return with the same power and challenge me agin one day and to be ready to serve him as he ran away I thought how can he even have his own will he is a mere clone but screw it and I made my pact with the hybrid animal when I became one with it I noticed my DNA,apperance , and personality had changed that hybrid had the blood of every possible animal and beast alive my hair changed to a freakin cool grey and I was not afraid to fight anyone anymore with this new power I left my old life and traveled the world learning many things and meeting newpeople this village is my last stop and I think my new home so watch out Im aiming for the top spot
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Gabriel da beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel da beast   Gabriel da beast EmptyFri 28 Nov 2008, 1:13 am

My apperance after making a pact with the hybrid animal
Gabriel da beast Ssj5-b10

my first fusion with an animal

Gabriel da beast BUDOKAI_AF_menu_Xicor_SS5_by_pgv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabriel da beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel da beast   Gabriel da beast Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel da beast
Page 1 of 1