Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Battle Field #14

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 7:25 pm

* I sit by a tree.* Anyone who wishes to fight me....come.
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 7:31 pm

*i drop in from what would seem the clouds* ill take you on
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 8:04 pm

If that is what you wish then so be it. *i activate my kikeri and attach them to a near by boulder. and the boulder comes flying at you. at the same time i make a clone which switches to earth chakra and uses Earth style mud bullet jutsu and sends mud bullets at you from the other direction.*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 8:12 pm

*guardian appears in my hand i then launch a white beam at the rock and it shatters i then put a barrier around my body that blocks the mud bullets five white clear ortbs begin to spin around your body ravaging it*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 8:20 pm

Humph. * My clone attaches normal kikeri on the orbs and pulls them apart enough for me to escape. My clone then hurls the orbs in your direction. I create water kieri and swell them as i hurl them in you direction. they swell to the size of tree trunks as they come at you.*
Back to top Go down
Kyoji

Kyoji

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 8:30 pm

come on step it up* ii put guardian in front of me and the orb is then absorbed*and another thing dont use water on me it only inssults me* a barrier of lava rises from the ground in front of me and the water is then turned into steam
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 EmptyTue 02 Dec 2008, 10:23 pm

* The clone switches to fire kikeri and brandishes them at you creating a bunch of fire in your direction. while the fire comes in you direction, i secretly attach normal kikeri to you and your sword. I start to minipulate you like a puppet and push you towards the fire.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Field #14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Field #14   Battle Field #14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Field #14
Page 1 of 1