Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Silverclaw...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:32 pm

*i stand in an open canyon waiting for the one who calls him self kage...*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:40 pm

*Appears several feet away from Mahk-X in a flash of light, and looks around.* A Grudge Match, really? *Looks straight at Mahk's face.* I assume this is a personal test for yourself. *Several other flashes of light occur in the field, yet nothing is seen from where they flash afterward.*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:46 pm

its a test for you...the name of "kage" isnt just a title...lets see if you know the meaning
*i take off my hood and appear ontop of a column a great distance away, i activate my silver diamond eye and flex my arms, instantaneoulsy out of the ground pops several spiked diamond columns skyscrapers high they all converge upon you, diamond fragments glisten in the air*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

Hm.. of course.

*Skye leaps out of the way of the spires and lands on top of them. He does a series of quick handsigns and the diamonds below him instantly glow a blindingly bright light. He leaps again into the air and summons a flurry of golden Senbonzakura petals, completely surrounding him and forming armor, shoulder blades and wings as he flies towards Mahk-X*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

no...its not that obvious...but of course you would only think so...
*i flck my finger to the side and some arbitrary diamond column appears next to silverclaw aiming to smack him elsewhere, i then clench my left arm and a great tear in the earth begins to form*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:02 pm

*Smirks as the collumn hits, yet it seems to go straight through him. Skye continues on the same flight path straight towards Mahk, materializes an impossibly large, glowing hammer in his hands, and swings it straight down at the elder Kage.*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:06 pm

*i warp in on the sidelines to observe the battle*

Hmm...

*i sit down on the ground and hope nothing hits me*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

aaand...its over
*i slide down my diamond column as the hammer makes an impact on the column and doesent really do much and i fall down in the giant tear towards the earths core, on my desent i seal the tear with a silvery diamond like barrier coated with the absolute power of the power cosmic, i propell my self further downward using seismic energy, i then land in the earths core and throw off my robe my diamond eye glows violently and i seize the walls of the earths core*

world breaker
*instantly millions of diamond arms erupt on the earths surface pulsing with seismic energy feuled with the power of the world in their grip, all of the arms head for silverclaw*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:11 pm

Hehe, you'd love to think so.

*The illusion of Skye Silverclaw dissipates in front of Mahk-X, and bright, golden lights appear all around the battlefield.* You really have no say in what your eyes see.. all they do is pick up.. light waves.

*Another two Skyes quickly go down into the earth's core to meet Mahk, and they begin taunting him.*
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:22 pm

as long as your carbon based...i can see what i want too...my eyes dont just pick up lightwaves...they are locked on...
*the silverclaws in the core get quickly disentegrated by the intense heat of the earths core(they werent really supposed to be down here anyways...since they cant pass through the cosmic barrier) and the millions of diamond hands each let out a blast of the power cosmic, awaying the lightspheres revealing the real silverclaw, the vast number of the arms all then converge their monumental size on silver claw going quite fast like homing missles*
their locked on you...
*the cosmic like diamond arms grab silverclaw and begin to crush him and fluxuate him with the power cosmic and the force of an earthquake showing no escape since the cosmic barrier inside of the hand controls things on a subatomic level, while the other arms on the surface continue to barage the light spectrum with the power cosmic disrupting is frequency for future use*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:29 pm

Oh damn...

*i warp from the ground and high into the sky after being nearly hit by a worldbreaker arm. i look down on the earth, swamped with arms*

Shit... Fuck. Dammit Kham. What kind of power have you unleashed...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:34 pm

*The other image of Silverclaw just laughs in the crushing arms* Aah, light's such a necessity for vision and detection! It can even seem like a solid object when you concentrate and condense it enough.

*The entire battlefield starts glowing red-orange now, and another image of Skye appears in the central battlefield.* For the record, your detection was confused because of one fact. *Skye pulls out a small, glowing blue marble.* I'm not carbon-based at all. *He throws the marble into the air, and the orange-red glows suddenly turn into volcanic heat. Eventually the entire battlefield appears to be nothing but a wasteland flowing with lava.*

By the way.. did you know about anything that can destroy even diamonds?

(For the record, this is the Reality Marble in play right now. It's not a physical object, but it allows me to make almost any illusion I create become really, physically there. Reason I'm saying so now is 'cause I haven't gotten a chance to make a weapon list. >>; )
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:47 pm

((A dreamweaver? Really Skye? Xp))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:52 pm

(( Hellz yeah~. Backstory on that'll be up soon as well. xP ))
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:54 pm

(its cool...its really cool...this is going to be funny)

*i put my hands on my head and muster up the power granted by the power cosmic, i hack into its abilities and begin to alter reality as we speak returning it back to normal altering the space time contuium allowing me to see reality for what it really is, on the way back in time i then proceed to go inside the mind of silverclaw and tap into his crebellum i then proceed to re write his memories granted by the inteligence version of the power cosmic eliminating all traces of his powers that he has and diversifing them into the power cosmic, since the power cosmic has dominion over the brain and the subconsious this happens almost instantly*

when in doubt....

*i then journey back into skyes memories and recall the time when he was born, i fast forward a bit and while his mom or whoever was pregnant with him was in labor with him i push his mother down the stairs causing a mis carraige, i then shove my left arm up his mother urethra and crush the dead silverclaw and kill his mother, these effects cause the present silverclar to wither and die, and his brain now only on par with a slice of bread*

alter reality
*i portal elsewhere*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:58 pm

((The worst part about that is.... It's COMPLETELY legit... Although very cheap... VERY cheap... I got you though Kham))
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 12:00 am

he cheaped me first

payback...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 12:00 am

( Now that was just low xD )

*Sits back in the field, laughing to himself and pulling away the false-turned-real Skye, now dead with a traumatized look on his face.* Heh, complete alteration of events.. even I saw that one coming. I can only wonder what past event he altered from this poor thing...

*Starts walking away and vanishes in a flash of light.*

(Since the reality marble can like.. alter reality and stuff, I just made a complete dummy-clone with an alternate, real-life history and everything.)
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 12:03 am

let me make this known...you show your face anywhere...your dead

nothing...and i mean nothing...counters the power cosmic and since you cant fight without ghost boying or bitching out or subsituting...i will never...have any form of respect for you you are lower than spade and hisoka on my repect ladder and im sure you gives no fuck...but let me tell you this good sir

show your face ANYWHERE on the nightmare (and that includes your bio) and you are offcialy fucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silverclaw... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverclaw...   Silverclaw... Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverclaw...
Page 1 of 1