Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Skye's Goodies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Skye's Goodies Empty
PostSubject: Skye's Goodies   Skye's Goodies EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 8:57 pm

Renbuen Sverdet: A scaly, long sword that can detatch itself and form into a whip-blade. Mede of refined Adamantium, it can easily cleave into nearly any object. It can also extend to become several hundred feet long in total, enabling many disjointed and complex attack pattern. It can change into several other forms as well, depending on the dominant battlefield element at the time. With each of these forms comes different movesets and such (to be added)

Grimtooth: A pair of small, multi-bladed weapons, held like a katar. They really has no classification of a weapon save for their name. They're imbued with Negative energy, or the absence of light, making them either pitch-black or invisible at times. They're mainly used for speedy, quick kills, or one can be used offhand for a simple parry. When energy is poured into them, they sprout black wings on either side and the central pice extends to a large, arrow-head shaped black blade, all while retaining the same weight.

Trenmesser: Simply a small dagger imbued with pure light energy. Can be used to fire concentrated blasts of light energy, or to heal wounds when it "cuts". Not one that I use very often, but still there.

Ring of Silverclaw: The ring that gave me the name; it's made of materials much aharder than even Adamantium, and reinfoced with a prepetual light shield, making it indestructable. When released, it can be shifted into any form of light-element weapon of my choice, all extending from the finger I wear it on. Most famously, I release it as a gigantic talon, glowing bright silver, and impale my opponents at the tip.

Reality Marble: *ONLY TO BE USED IN DIRE SITUATIONS* This marble, attained after long, greuling trials from my past, that I'd really rather not repeat here. The marble allows me to make real nearly any illusion I manifest with my light-bending abilities. By bending the light through the marble itself, the illusions become physical, and very real.. Of course, there are some heavy side effects, as it breaks the very foundations of physics (Matter cannot be created or destroyed.) So please, don't make me have to use this ._.;
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Chuunin of the Nightmare
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Skye's Goodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Goodies   Skye's Goodies EmptyWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:31 pm

Renbuen Sverdet:
Skye's Goodies Lunar_Scale_Edge_by_rednebula89

Grimtooth:
Skye's Goodies Dagger_by_droolingwolf

Trenmesser:
Skye's Goodies Red_Dragon_dagger_by_Ugrik

Ring of Silverclaw:
Skye's Goodies Silverclaw

Reality Marble:
Skye's Goodies Magic_glowing_thingy_by_wolf_cherry
Back to top Go down

Skye's Goodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Character Bio/Info :: Character Bio. :: Weapon List-
Jump to: