Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Lukas updated list as of today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Lukas updated list as of today Empty
PostSubject: Lukas updated list as of today   Lukas updated list as of today EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:16 pm

Black Rain: The second stage of "Raining Needle's"; this jutsu is almost similar to raining needles, yet more destructive, and deadly. With a thin layer of recyclable black chakra emitted with the needles. The appearance is like small black jolts a lighting raining from the heaven's above.

Dark Voltage: A combination of the Jutsu "Dark Pulse" and "Black Volt"; the appearance is like an atomic bomb explosion, the after affect of the explosion is a static discharge is thrown in the atmosphere and shocking the opponent. Since this Jutsu is deadly and can possibly kill, I barely use this Jutsu a lot since it takes a lot of chakra.

Eclipses: The third stage of the original jutsu "Shadow Ball" and the second stage being "Dark Bomb", this Jutsu is more likely to be used and seen a lot.

Revelations - Like a huge wall of pure darkness. The longer it is hold, it becomes solid and more deadly with a static charge after affect.

Death Mirage: This Jutsu can be used on an opponent to trick them into thinking that a friend/teammate is dead. Results vary.

Puppet Master: This Jutsu should be familiar since I am a puppeteer master, this allows me to control my puppets and allows my puppet's not to be controlled by chakra strings.

Shadow Force: A weird jutsu that makes the opponent have after affects as sickness. The opponent is locked in great pressure unable to see and stop the attack (only last 30 sec.) the opponent then feels lightheaded easy for finishing attacks.

Puppet Play, Secret Technique - Darkness Attack: This is a extremely devastating technique in which the enemy is caught by a puppet, and inside is decapitated and killed. This is a 100% death technique and is much like Desert Funeral except this attack is done by puppets.

Puppet's Masquerade, Death Technique - Apocalypse: This is the second death technique I have learn this involves a stage being summoned and two mask above the stage, as Razor Blade chains rain from the mask's mouth it wraps around the opponent crushing their body with razor's cutting there skin to nothing.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 62
Kekkai Genkai : Minds void. Aka orion.
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lukas updated list as of today   Lukas updated list as of today EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:37 pm

((wow made it to jounin woop de woop)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Lukas updated list as of today   Lukas updated list as of today EmptySun 04 Jan 2009, 12:42 pm

i've always been jounin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lukas updated list as of today   Lukas updated list as of today Empty

Back to top Go down

Lukas updated list as of today
Page 1 of 1