Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Leviathan who and what I am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leviathan

Leviathan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Leviathan who and what I am Empty
PostSubject: Leviathan who and what I am   Leviathan who and what I am EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 7:53 pm

I am Leviathan I am in a way the bother of the one you call Kazeneku or in better terms he and I are the 2 halfs to the real Kazeneku. Kazeneku and I were split apart as a child the night Kimizaka attacked our home Kimizaka would like Neku to think that we were spared because of our weaknesses but the true reason was that he needed our power or rather mine. Kimizaka tryed to turn kazeneku's mind evil but his will was too strong so he split the two parts of Kazeneku apart and took the part he needed which was me with him for some reason I was the only one to remember this event other than Kimizaka. I was tortured and forced to do wat ever my master Kimizaka order he told me with his help I could become what I was ment to be If I only found the Phantom Gems for him. after I had carried out multiple orders from him I started to sabatage his operations letting my other half get his hands on those gem but Kimizaka was to dumb to ever figure out. As for Kazeneku I only tracked him down to kill and absorb him so I can become whole a worm like him has know right to live in the same world as me.

Last edited by Leviathan on Sat 21 Feb 2009, 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Leviathan who and what I am Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leviathan who and what I am   Leviathan who and what I am EmptyFri 20 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

this is my apperance

Leviathan who and what I am Yuri-a10
Back to top Go down

Leviathan who and what I am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Bursting with Energy :: Character Bio/Info :: Character Bio.-
Jump to: