Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hosami's jutsu's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 12:04 pm

Spirit Gun

Dark Shot- Dark shot is more of a poisioness shot being shot with this and all match it the poisen will eat away at your chakara

Light shot- light shot is pretty much the same thing as dark but the diffrence is this isnt a poisen this just hits your chakra point when shot at you

Sound shot- When this shot hits you it unleashes a sonic boom sending you flying back and even damaging your scence of hearing

Rapid Shot-this makes me simple revolver act as a mashine gun this method uses light shot sound shot fire shot or dark shot
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 12:15 pm

Using the my element EARTH

Earth bound- with this move i punch the ground sending a sucktion like wirlpool that sucks you all the way into the ground

Earth spikes- i can raise spikes straight from out of the ground from under you

Earth wave- i creat big ripple like waves in the ground this move can crush my opnent or just send them flying back

Raising Earthly Items- this isnt a move but somthing i can just do i raise things like rocks trees water lava ground ya know earth sutff

Last edited by Hosaki Nomonoichi on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 12:21 pm

BLANK

Last edited by Hosaki Nomonoichi on Sat 11 Oct 2008, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 12:22 pm

Quick Note Hosaki...Earth Element won't really allow you to control Water or Lava..also ((Do you know you keep spelling Hosaki with an "M" instead of a "K"))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 12:24 pm

Burst modes!

Burst one- i realse all my chakara turning my body glowing blue with chakara

Burst two- i realse all me chakara once agin turning my body glowing brown with chakara

Burst three- i realse all my chakara another time turning my body glowing yellow with chakara

Burst four- i realy all my chakara at my limit turning my body glowig green with chakara

The method of this move is to strenghthen your deffenses and make your attakcs more powerful pretty much everything on you raises
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySat 13 Sep 2008, 2:01 pm

Also you have to many elements at the moment.
Dark, Light, Fire, and Earth... Well Sand is your Kekkai Genkai...so pick one other element.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's EmptySun 05 Oct 2008, 9:14 pm

Sumonded creatures

Kid reaper- by the snap of a finger i summon this reaper to fight by myside the easyiest one to summon outa the group the one you may most see Hosami's jutsu's J4HCASP44TQCAGC70CKCAOJ1Y8CCAFKETDB

Dark Sowards men- a darker more evilish character out of the group dark sowards men specializes in ritual's and magic sowards Hosami's jutsu's Anima

Dead Brother reborn- this will be another one rarley used like dark sowards men i summon a brother that i killed from the dead for one last fight!! ((not realy just one he can just come up and help me fight whenever i summon him)) Hosami's jutsu's Swordsman_02

Kashinman- this is a combination of all three KR dark swords men and dead brother the all come back combined and read to kill making the ultiment summon Hosami's jutsu's Images
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hosami's jutsu's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hosami's jutsu's   Hosami's jutsu's Empty

Back to top Go down

Hosami's jutsu's
Page 1 of 1