Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Aeon's Weapon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Aeon's Weapon Empty
PostSubject: Aeon's Weapon   Aeon's Weapon EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 5:32 pm

Shuriken=basic 4 point shuriken. I also use 5 and 6 point Shuriken Giant Shuriken
Aeon's Weapon 5pointShuriken Aeon's Weapon 6pointShuriken Kunai.Aeon's Weapon Kunai-1
Exploding Tags
Flash Bomb
Food Pills

My Chakra BladesAeon's Weapon SkeithXth-1-1

Epitaph's Promise-A blade that was created from my soul and my Promise to my Father and Skeith to always keep striving to be as strong as I can be.

The Circle with the "Spikes" is the tsubasa of the Blade.Aeon's Weapon Skeith2nd-1-1

The blade looks like the Blade in the picture. Ignore the little boy Aeon's Weapon Luso

TempestAeon's Weapon EmilCastagnier-1-1-1-1

Surge Aeon's Weapon EmilCastagnier-1-1-1-2

I carry two of these Blades on my lower back.They have control over Lightning and Wind.Made of strong metals infused with Chakra so they dont break easily. Recently I added the Lightning Gem to Surge and the Wind Gem to Tempest. The Gems are in thier 2nd second state and increase thier elemental powers added already to their natural control over the elements.

Luna Diviner...
Aeon's Weapon LunaDiviner2
Aeon's Weapon Saix

Aeon's Weapon Keyblade
A Keyblade that appeared from the desire in my heart to protect my Village.

Ways of Wielding

Name: Hyper Wield
Most Standard- Tempest-Left Hand and Surge Right Hand
Temepst-Left Hand and Epitaph's Promise-Right Hand
Surge-Left Hand and Epitaph's Promise-Right Hand
((All of the aformentioned))
Aeon's Weapon DuelWield
Standard Blade Wielding. Quick Slashing and decent defending capabilites

Name:Rapid Assualt
Chakra Blades- On back and ANY BLADE is switched between both hands Chakra Blades on my back can rapidly attack.
The Chakra Blades on my back rapidly attack. Control with my Chakra. Because this is a style used for Rapid Attacks..defense isn't it's main prority..not to say I cant defend with the various blades.

Name:Limit
Luna Diviner-Left Hand Epitaph's Promise-Right
Aeon's Weapon DuelWield
Almost identical to Double Weild. But moves perfomed in this state are more powerful. Can be told by the slight glow of my hands.

Name:Critical Limits
Luna Diviner-Left Hand Epitaph's Promise-Right
Aeon's Weapon Blond_Hair_Kid_Duel_Keyblade
((Imagine Oathkeeper blade side facing the opposite direction))
My hands glow slighty as well as in Limit Stance. The main difference is that the left hand Sword is held so that the blade isn't facing the opponent. In this Stance..I perform more "erratic" slashes. Involves lots of blade spinning. Fast, with great Defense

Name:Ventus Style ((One Blade))
Aeon's Weapon Ventus-1
New Style! Used for quick attacks and making various slashing combos.
Name:Swift Strike((One Blade))
Aeon's Weapon Riku
New Style! Used for quick but powerful strike. Not as quick a style as Ventus..but slighty stronger and better defense

Seiryoku
Aeon's Weapon RukiaWhiteSamurai
My newest blade. This Blade is to my Burst the way Surge is the Lightning and Tempest is to Wind
The tail/ribbon of the blade is as sharp as the blade. I can be controlled with my Chakra. So I won't be cutting myself with it
A great Energy converter. Just holding this blade makes emitting anything through it easier
((Further Abilites will be explained later))

Tsuyosa
Aeon's Weapon PowerSword-1

Powers Unknown

Last edited by Aeon on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org

Aeon's Weapon
Page 1 of 1