Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Neku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Neku Empty
PostSubject: Neku   Neku EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 6:36 pm

Neku 689px-10
Real Life Name:Leon
Name: Neku
Birthday 01-23-91
Zodiac: Aquarious
Special Abilites: WATER AND SOUND jutsu
Family:just the spirit of my mother and my friends
Dislikes: auto hitters
Perfered Ninja Tools: Kunai,Shuriken,Gaint shuriken,Exploding Tag, Flash Bomb,and Ninja Pills(Warrior Pills)
Perfered Style of Jutsu: Water/Sound/Darkness
Rival: AEON
blood line: none
Favorite Jutsu: Tsunamifist

Last edited by Kazeneku on Sun 19 Oct 2008, 12:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Neku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neku   Neku EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 6:56 pm

I AM FROM THE LAND OF THE WHIRLPOOL BUT NOW I AM A NINJA IN THE ENERGY BURST. MY STORY STARTED WHEN MY VILLAGE WAS ATTACKED ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS LEARNIG MY FATHERS UNFINISHED JUTSU WE WHERE ATTACKED BY A GANG OF WEIRD NINJA I WAS ONLY 10 WHEN MY WHOLE VILLAGE WAS KILLED OFF THE ONLY REASON I WAS SPARED WAS my FATER SHEILED ME FROM A SOUL DEADLY ATTACK AND THEN BECUSE THEIR LEADER KIMIZAKA SAID I WAS NOT WORTH KILLING AND TO COME FACE HIM WHEN I STOPED BEING A WEAKLING AND HE TOOK EVERYONES SOULS AND SAID THEY WOULD BE SET FREE WHEN HE IS KILLED BY THE LAST REMAINING MEMBER OF THE VILLAGE SO FOR THREE YEARS I TRAINED MYSELF WITH THE INTENT OF KILLING KIMIZAKA AND TAKING EVERYTHING FROM HIM HE TOOK FROM ME THE DAY FINALLY CAME WHEN I WAS 14 KIMIZAKA AMBUSHED ME AND SAID IT WAS MY TIME TO DIE WE STARTED TO FIGHT AND I WAS ABLE TO MATCH HIM BLOW FOR BLOW WHEN I SAW AN OPENING IN HIS DEFENSE I TOOK MY CHANCE AND USED THE TSUNAMI FIST THE ATTACK MY FATHER TAUGHT ME THE NIGHT WE WHERE ATTACKED. I USED THE ATTACK TO TO STUN HIM WHEN I HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HIM AS HE DID MY PEOPLE BUT INSTEAD I DIDN'T HE WAS ONLY SPARED BECAUSE HE SAID

KIMIZAKA-IF YOU KILL ME NOW YOUR FATHER AND HIS PEOPLE WILL NEVER BE FREE OF MY SPELL THAT NIGHT HE WAS NEVER REALLY KILLED THE WHOLE WHIRLPOOL VILLAGE EXCET YOU WERE MADE INTO MY PHANTOM SLAVES YOUNG NEKU AND THE ONLY WAY TO FREE THEM IS WITH MY PHANTOM RUBIES

I TOLD HIM TO WATCH HIS BACK BECAUSE ONE DAY I WOULD COLLECT THOSE RUBIES FREE ,MY FAMILY AND ,KILL HIM. HE THEN RAN I WANTED TO KNOW WHY HE DIDN'T KILL ME THAT DAY HE HAD THE CHANCE. I'VE LIVE IN MANY DIFFERENT PLACES BUT THE BUSTING ENERGY VILLAGE IS MY CURRENT HOME UNTIL THE DAY COME THAT MY FATHER IS FREED I WILL TRAIN PAST THE LIMITS TO GET TO MY GOAL AND HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FUN IN MY NEW HOME

This is my appearance after wondering and coming to this village
Neku Nekuzack

This is kimizaka the ninja I am after
Neku Sigma_10
My father before he was locked in the phantom realm

Neku 425px-10

This is my mother she has been watching over me since the day I started my journey and she's the one that protected me this whole time

Neku 250px-10

Last edited by Kazeneku on Sat 24 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Neku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neku   Neku EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 10:35 pm

KAZENEKU wrote:
THIS IS MY SUMMON AND FRIEND AZUL THE SEA TURTLE WE HAVe BEEN FRENDS SINCE I WAS A BABY AND HE WATCHED OVER ME WHEN I WONDERED THE WORLD AS A CHILD HE CAN BE SUMMONED IN TWO FORMS WHEN IN BATTLE A GIANT SEA TURTLE BUT JUST WHEN I WANT TO TALK TO HIM I SUMMOND HIM IN SIZE WHERE HE CAN FIT ON MY SHOULDER

Neku Azul12

this is my water djinni puddle I found him in the shell of azul we were swiming he can't talk but he can powerup me and azuls water attacks HE IS SO SMALL HE CAN STAND ON MY SHOULDER AND HAVE ROOM TO MOVE AROUND
Neku Mercur10
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Neku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neku   Neku EmptyThu 06 Nov 2008, 7:36 pm

the Phantom Jewls
these jewels are what kimizaka used to trap my fathers people in the phantom relm with all 7 I can set them free each jewel has a different power but I have yet to discover but two of them

Neku 7_phan10

White phantom jewel Material absobsion ability- this jewl was the result of an expirement of mine it just appeared in my hand after a bright flash it gives the weilder the ability to absorb hard surfaces and reform it over their skin they can absorb metals wood concrete Ect

Purple phantom jewel Speed boost-This jewel was recovered from Kimizaka and one of his higher ups with this jewel speed slightly increases in every way possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neku   Neku Empty

Back to top Go down

Neku
Page 1 of 1