Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

neku and zeik go at it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

neku and zeik go at it Empty
PostSubject: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:14 am

*zeik stands in a n open field gazing at the moon filled sky*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:17 am

*I look at Zeik in the distance*
Let's hope this battle is a good one.
*I get into a Goku like stance. Small droplets of Water float up*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:29 am

humph

*zeik holds his hand out and a small tear falls in his hand*

neku,why is it you fight

*the tear begins to pulsate and grow in size as zeik looks only at it*

what is it that keeps you going

*zeik now holds the orb in his hand*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:35 am

Why? To beat Aeon of course, nothing more..nothing less. *The small droplets now spin around in my palm and form a small orb of water. It beings to ripple and lets out a small vibration. I begin running toward you. I toss the small orb at you and jump into the air. I quikcly perform handsign.* Water Needles! *Needles of water begin to form in the air around me. The rapidly shoot out at you*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:44 am

*zeik tosses the orb into the sky and flicks his finger at neku,causing a large explosion in front of him. the explosion will destroy your needles and should hit you*

thats not much of a resolve. fighting to defeat a certain person..have you nothing worth protecting..or did you lose them?

*zeik still looking at the ground*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 12:46 pm

I really don't think it matters what my resolve is, *As I get blown away from the explosion I quickly regain control of myself* You don't care anyway. *Water begins to swirl around my fist* Water Style Water Drill. *The Water takses the form of a spinning drill. This drill can even pierce through earth. I run at you and jump over you. I quickly pivot around thursting the Water Drill in your direction*
Back to top Go down
_Ovan_

_Ovan_

Male Number of posts : 87
Kekkai Genkai : N/A
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 2:43 pm

*Ovan appears from a distance. His blue scarf covering half of his face. He watched with narrow eyes.*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:29 pm

*zeik jumps into the sky and pivots a little. he then runs his right hand along side of your water drill, taking minimum damage but sending you into a tree where your drill goes right though it*

humph,you miss understand me neku. i merely like to understand why you fight.

*zeik touches the ground and thousands of hellfire tentacles pop out*

for a ninja without a valid purpose.

*there is a moment where everything is still*

doesn't live long

*zeik makes the tentacles head for you*

...in my experience that's how it goes
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 3:40 pm

My expeirences are different, and there is no need for you to understand me. *After getting tossed into the tree I stand up. I perform handsigns as a large Water Dragon is formed and is launched straight toward the middle of the Hellfire tentacles.* Water Dragon Tamer! *The Water Dragon burst into smaller serpents and attacks the Hellfire tentacles* Water Drill. *This time two water drills form on both my arms. Once more I run at you but this time straight on. I thrust forward..but its a feint. I quickly lean back and fire the two drills at you as I backflip away to create distance*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 4:02 pm

*zeik flips backwards appliying chakra to his feet,he then slings the drills back at you but twisting his body*

humph

*zeik stands up on his feet*

well,believe what you will.

*the tentacles that are left form into one big ass hand that grabs you and begins to squeeze your body*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 4:30 pm

((There are enough serpernts to combat the Hellfire ones.))

*As the drills come near me I raise up a Water Wall and they dive into it merging together with it. I then dispell the Water Wall.* Sound Clone. *A Sound Clone is quickly brought forth. He begins to shake as a headache inducing frequency begins to sound in the air. I grab the Sound Clone and toss it at you. The Sound clones draw a kunai and stabs himself when he gets near you. His destruction cause an explosion of Visible sound waves with intense power*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 6:26 pm

*zeik hold his hand from the sounds screaming in agony*

argggg...

*zeik punches the ground now enraged at the horrible noise neku made. each punch cause large geyser to erupt in front of zeik and in front of you. the eruption cause enough noise to drown out yours and prevent zeik from any hearing damage*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySat 15 Nov 2008, 7:14 pm

Noise is sound. *I jump back dodging the Hellfire Geysers. I then punch the ground. A sound shockwave travels the ground. Because the Hellfire is coming from the ground the wave travels up the geyser. The Sound wave increases the sound from the Eruption. From the geyser the Sound Wave blast forward creating an even louder mind scrambling sound*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptySun 16 Nov 2008, 2:21 pm

*zeik calls for haigara and spins it around. still holding his head in pai*

BAN

*zeik begins to glow a bright blue*

KAI

*The sound waves hit zeik but do not effect him*

scum

*zeik points his hand at neku and a small orb appears around him. the orb begins to fire blades at neku from every angle*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 7:33 pm

Why wouldn't they work? *While getting attacked my the blade I let out a yell as I extend my arms causing a torrent of strong water to flow outward "washing" the blades away from me. I then use the water from the previous attack to make 2 very strong Aqua Blades* Scum huh? *I release various X slashes each slash releases a powerful wave of water. I then toss one blade into the air. I begin to charge Visible sounds waves into my hand* Argh! *I toss the Sphere at the ground near you. It explodes releasing cutting sound waves as well as making a sound so loud it seems to shake the earth*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 9:45 pm

*wile zeik stands with his arms folded. the blades the are on zeik backs begin to cut straight though the water the neku sends towards him*

your sound moves will have no play any longer

*zeik still standing with his arms folded begins to chuckle*

you've grown well neku.

*zeik begins to do hand seals*

but not enough

*zeik touches the ground and the pentagram appears up under you*

..cremation

* the image of the pentagram pops on on both your left and right, also above and up-under you.* this is, I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE *all of the pentagrams glow and fire hellfire from all angles engulfing your body*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:26 pm

((You mind explain why the sound wont work?))
Don't tell me how I've grown, your no friend of mine. Elemental Clones! *I jump slighty in the air.Almost instantly, clones of Darkness, Water and Sound are extracted from my body. They create a barrier of there respective Chakra while I make a mixed barrer of sorts. We are in the formation of a "box" the Chakra Shields protecting from all sides. The Hellfire violently beats at the barrier created by me and the clones*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 4:04 am

(i just use spiritually pressure to cancel out the sound.)

*zeik clamps his hands and the hellfire keeps ravages the clones*

neku,you've grown a temper. if i'm no friend of yours i would have killed you by now.

*zeik right hand begins to glow a bright red*

as far as i'm concerned you're neutral with me. i have no reason to be friend you nor a reason to make you an enemy

*the pentagram disappears and zeik thrust his hands at you,sending thousands of crackling bolts of lighting. towards you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: neku and zeik go at it   neku and zeik go at it Empty

Back to top Go down

neku and zeik go at it
Page 1 of 1