Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

jutsu of the helllgate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

jutsu of the helllgate Empty
PostSubject: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:21 am

since i believe i no longer have uchiha blood it is impossible for me too use sharingan and other uchiha unique jutsu (yes zero no genjutsu) however i can still use ace's other moves..i just prefer my hellfire moves

HELL FIRE-the hell fire. Is an unique flame. Its the kekkie genkei of hellgate .. it has no base element so it cannot be copied or blocked by normal means. This flame does internal damage and external. Once hit with this flame. It begins to corrode the organs, charka system and blood stream and ext

HELLS SHOT- I throw a punch and a vicious stream of hell fire is sent you way

HELL FIRE BLITZ- I run hellfire around obscurity and slam the sword into the ground. Upon the sword hitting the ground it releases a number of spiraling hellfire shoots. (think backlash wave..Inuyasha)

HHELL FIRE REQUIEM- my body begins to glow a blackish red. I then draw my right hand back and unleash a blast of hell fire that heads for you head on, And with a combination of chronokinesis and shadow step. I fire another blast behind you and 30 degrees to your left and right flank (behind you) and then I fire even more from the sky.(all blast are fired in under 7secs

Chronokinesis- the ability to manipulate time and which I can use to increase my speed or decrease my opponents

HELL FIRE RASENGAN-I hold my hand out and. Negative energy, charka, and hell fire
All begin to gather in my hand for my hand (like shadow ball in diamond and pearl)

HELL BULLET-my arm becomes covered in hell fire. I then draw my hand back and run at you. Breaking the sound barrier multiple times befor getting within ten feet of you. Once I’m five ft from you I use shadow step and appear behind you and lunge at you with my punch.

HELLFIRE ARM-an arm constructed of hell fire. This arm floats next to my arm...And acts own it’s own or follows my commands

HELL SPIRAL- I use rapid spin and make hellfire seeps out my body and begin to tear around the battle field.

ERUPTION-I punch my hand into the ground. And I send hell fire though the earth and it then erupts around the battle field.

HEAT HAND- I grab you by the face and unleash a viscous amount of hell fire all around us (like iori’s special)

FLAME SHOT- while in the air I gather an enormous amount of hell fire and dark charka. It takes the shape of a huge meteor I then send this meteor at you.

SPARKLER- I fire an unstable ball of hell fire into the air, which explodes once it reaches 300ft. after that it rains dangerous balls of hell fire on the battle field.
FLAME WHEEL-I channel the hell fire around my hands and it forms into a small discuss of hell fire. Can use to block and fire.

HELL’S RUSH--I shadow step in front of you and elbow you in the stomach. I then unleash a series of crushing blows to you and kick you into the air. Following this I jump into the air with you and draw back my hand. I then unleash a devastating blast of hellfire which takes the shape of a huge dragon

BLITZKRIEG-I apply hellfire on my hands and feet. I then unleash a barrage of crushing blows to you. Each successful hit sends great amounts of hellfire into your body.

AZURE FLAME-this flame does not die out. It also burns at a relevant temperature. This allows it to burn though any material.

AZURE WRATH-I hold my hand into the air and azure flame quickly engulfs the entire battle field.

FLAME WALL-I channel a great amount of chakra into my hand. And walls of azure flame begin to head for you

hells Elysian- this is one of the forbidden jutsu of the hellgate. this move is required a massive amount of hellfire,to be compressed. so that it may be fire out of the hands as a beam. this beam grows stronger and faster every 1/20th of a second. it gathers power of the negativity in the area. it's best used after intesne rage as been around the user.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:21 am

here are my jutsu and moves in order of power

GUNSLINGER STYLE: using kaki and keta(my red and blue swords) i'm able to fire C.B(chakra bullets) and beams

DESPARaDO BLASTER-I FIRE A VOLLEY OF C.B. THESE C.B. FOLLOW YOU USING YOUR CHARKA AS A BEACON

INFINITY CANNON-I FIRE MY C.BEAMS. THESE ALSO FOLLOW YOU BUT CANNOT BE DEFLECTED

INFINITY BEAMS-THESE BEAMS I CAN MANIPULATE TO MY LIKING

FINAL BLAST-A CONCENTRATED AMOUNT OF CHAKRA AND ELECTRICITY(THIS I CAN NOT CONTROL DUE TO IT'S FAR LARGER THEN THE C.BEAMS.)

FINAL BURST-I FIRE A VICIOUS ONSLAUGHT OF FINAL BURST,THAT CRASH DOWN ON THE ENEMY CRUSHING YOU

Infinity Maelstrom-Energy beams are fired in all directions, released from my kaki and keta blades. They then spiral around you. then with out warning they begin to pierce your body multiple times

Positron Laser-I combine keta and kaki. by charging the power of both swords I’m able to fire a beam, made completely of positive ions(this beams goes though barriers)

Rushing star: using the combined powers of the calling and hell blade. I shot at you with out being seen (if slowed down, I fly at you slicing)

Dread spin: using my kinetic abilities I put the legion and hell blade in front of my head. I then use rapid spin and fly right at you.

Dragon Driver: I swing my kunou and a black dragon come out the blade and flies though you causing great damage

Holy Espada-I shadow step next to you and ravage your body with my celestial blades

Heaven's Ripper-I stab you in the arm with my celestial blade and fire crystal blades into your arm

Giga Crusher-I swipe my legion blade while in wind mode, sending crushing blast of air on you

Burst Flame-I stab you with legion while in fire mode. Upon impact it causes great implosions

Swords play-begins to control his blades, with his mind

Arsenal gear-the swords begin float around my arm allowing me to use a new set of moves

Arsenal gear: assault style-with the hell, calling and movement blades kinetically connected to my left arm (sweep forward like huge claws) and the heaven, gitta and healing blade on my right arm.

Arsenal gear: defense style-the blades fan out and put a protective barrier, protecting me from harm

Arsenal gear: vector style-the blades point outwards (much like assault style) and the vector cannon may be used

Assault style: blade assault-I run around you at amazing speed, I then continually fire my blades at you using my kinetic abilities

X-scissor-I make the hell & heaven blade point outwards only, I then make them touch and I slice the air firing an X shaped blast at you (may be used with elements)

X-assault- I make the hell & heaven blade point outwards only, I then make them touch and I slice the air firing an X shaped blast at you, then using the movement blade and shadow step I appear behind you before the x-scissor hits you. I slice your back deeply and kick you into the oncoming x-scissor

HEAVEN AND HELL BLITZ - i make 3 clones one with the hell blade, and the other with the heaven blade. the 3 clones run straight at you in a line (unarmed clone first). The unarmed clone takes the lead with shadow step, and kicks you in the air. The heaven clone jumps at you from an angle and strikes you multiple times, following this the hell clone strikes you from the other side and strike you multiple times as well. And to end it the unarmed clone jumps into the air with strikes you with hells punch *class 2 jutsu*

HEAVEN AND HELL Assumable-I begin to run in a circle with god like speed, me and 5 clones then pop out of the fiery circle and kick the enemy into the air. Then one of the clones use rasengan forcing you higher into the sky. 2 of the other clones jumps into the sky and hold you in place I then fly at you, a clone holding the heaven blade jumps at you from an angle and strikes you multiple times, following this a clone holding the hell blade comes from the other side and strike you multiple times as well. And to end it the unarmed clone jumps into the air with strikes you with hells chidori.

Arsenal style: BLADES OF BLOOD-I run around you in circle, I burst out of the circle using shadow dance. While you’re trying to figure out the real one I appear next to you. I then grab you and throw you in the sky. Using the movement blade I appear above you and impale you with the hell and heaven blades in both your arms. I then put my feet on your on your back and flip you higher in the sky. While I’m falling i point my hands at you and fire all my blades that where on my arms at you.

Final Elysian- I draw legion in my left and kunou in my right. Then I run at you, just before I get close to you I shadow step to your left side and kick you, sending you fling across the dirt. Once you get your balance you look to the sky and all you see is me flapping my wings with both my swords drawn and pointed at you “this is the end” I then burst at you causing a sonic boom behind me. I then impale you with my blades while driving you deeper into the ground.

Exploding clones, shiruken barrage, initial lotus and 1000’s more due to the fact that im an uchiha*class 5 jutsu*

Water dragon jutsu control style- by fusing chakra with the water im able to freely control the dragon style

hells punch-I punch you with my right hand. As it burns with blue flames.

full body elemental fusion-the capability of this move is limitless (copied from negro the hedgehog in a previous battle *class 3 jutsu*

chidori wave- i run chidori though my sword oh hell, i then swing my sword, sending crescent shaped chidori’s at my opponent, *class 2 jutsu*

chidori barrage-same as the chidori wave only with more waves *class 1 jutsu*

"finale rush”: I begins to run in a circle with god like speed, me and 3 clones then pop out of the fiery circle and kick the enemy into the air. then one of the clones use rasengan forcing you higher into the sky. 2 of the other clones jumps into the sky and hold you in place i then fly at my enemy stick my arm right though his chest, and explode my clones *class one jutsu*

HELL AURA-seems how my element is dark im able to merge chakra and dark energy, letting me you a variety of juts
darkness wave-i make the dark aura explodes around me, protecting me from incoming attacks, and damaging close enemies (has a 50 ft radius)

hells chidori-i make chidori in my right hand, then lace it with my hell gate blood

CHIDORI ONSLAUGHT -i jump in the air and float on the movement blade, i then begin to swing the hell blade sending an onslaught of chidori waves at your area

live wire- i charges chidori in my right hand, the chidori begins to turn a deep blackish gray, i then lace with the chakra of my “Hell Gate” blood. once the hells chidori stops crackling, I then jump into the air and slam my hand into the ground, releasing bolts of electricity though the ground, each bolt is around ten feet tall and nine feet wide.

Shadow step- this is one of my favorite moves, this move can not be copied seems how it was taught to me by "chaos". this move allows me to move a speeds unknown to man in a single step.

shadow dance- this is a variation of shadow step it's used to confuse the enemy, it works by me moving in a pattern that the enemy only sees the dust or dirt of where i was. it also causes afterimages

Shadow assault- I begin to drown my body in dark energy, so mush that it distorts your vision of me. i then rush right at you and unleash a series of slices hard enough to cut though kham’s armor like skin. Well I’m hitting you I’m driving farther into the air. Once were about 3miles in the air I rai beam you and I fall to the ground.

WIND

WIND GUARD-i make wind chakra cover my left and right hands allowing more moves

AIR BURST-i just punch in your direction and a gust of wind follows.

VIGOROUS LEFT HAND BAKURIU- i make my wind guard spin around rapidly like a drill. i then punch you with my left hand while my wind guard is on and it pierces you

Violent Storm-I thrust my palm outward and a huge burst of wind with minor slashing ability "copied from aeon"

LIGHTNING

STATIC FORCE-i pour elec chakra out of my pours and by flexing all my muscles at once i emit a small barrier. also static charges kunai so i can repel them back at you

chidori-i make a ball of chakra using the lighting element*

hells chidori-i make a chidori the i pour my hell gate blood on it making it ten times more lethal

live wire- i slam into the ground with with my hells chidori releasing dangerous bolts of lighting across the area*
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:22 am

*summons*

i can summon wrath. a play yet dangerous person. he is able to wield the hellfire but is to playful in battle for his own good(lol kid buu)
jutsu of the helllgate DarkFireElemental

i can also summon kagirinai the god of dragons. his powers are still unknow to me yet/
jutsu of the helllgate Bigdragon

i can summon the azure beast who is in control of the azure flame..only he may grant me and other the powers of the azure
jutsu of the helllgate Seiryuu
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate EmptyWed 01 Oct 2008, 12:23 am

*moves i obtained from my fusion with zuki*

azure eye- my entire eye begins to glow blue. once this is active i am able to use the jutsu azure wrath and my kinesis powers are increased ten fold

telekinesis- using the power i obtained from yuki i can freely control objects with my my. all though i may only use this for a short while,i use for more defense then offense

gyrokinesis- using the power i obtained from yuki i can freely manipulate the earths gravitational fields

chrono kinesis-using this i can manipulate time,but only for a short time i can slow my enemy down od speed myself up. eithe way i only can use this for about 5 mins without azure eye

vitalkinesis- this is a form of medical jutsu.

magnokenisis- using this i can freely manipulate the earths magnatic fields aloow me to fly and control metal objects

magnaga shot- using the power of gyrokinesis i can fire a charge magetic beam that fires much like a rail gun seems as it peirces though most objects.

magnaga ball- i make a ball of magnetic buil-up and hurl it at my enemy,this is a most devastating move

ENDGAME!- i make kokuhyou slice at you hundreds of times then i use chronokinesis to speed up his move thus making this patter on you

jutsu of the helllgate 3d_logo_pentagram_darkstar

dark wave-kokuhyou fires slicing waves of darkness

reapers wrath-kokuhyou curls up and begins bouncing around the area tearing anything to shreds

DARKNESS FINGER-a punch laced with loads of dark energy

dark beam-a beam of concetrated dark energy
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate EmptyTue 11 Nov 2008, 2:00 am

---new move from my mission-

zeik after absorbing the remains of his hellfire and the power of the true harbinger. zeik obtained the ability to draw fire from the area and take control over it.

jutsu of the helllgate TenchisChoujikuu-sharingan-1 (this is my oblivion eye)

jutsu of the helllgate Pentagram-1

jutsu of the helllgate Kyo_Kusanagi
this is my regular hand to hand stance

jutsu of the helllgate Kyoioriwall-1
this is my shibai stance. usually very playful

jutsu of the helllgate Kof029
this is my benso. used for defense

jutsu of the helllgate Kyoioriwall-2
this is my moui stance. i use them when my hellfire tries to take over

---jutsu update--

once the pentagram is active it follows who ever was in it once i activated it. it can also freely defend and attack for me

forbidden jutsu of the makai houka"hells wrath-*the 5 points of the star shoot a thin beam into the sky they then combine and float above you. while the beam grows thicker the star up under begin to spin,it's speed steadily increases. the ground around us begin to shake. then without warning the beams above you begin to rain down upon you while the surface erupts with hellfire from all over* that should be enough *the pentagram disappears and zeik sits awaiting the smoke to clear*

second forbidden jtus of the makai houka-"cremation"- the image of the pentagram pops on on both your left and right but also above and up-under you.* check mate *all of the pentagrams glow and fire hellfire from all angles engulfing your body*

third forbidden jutsu of the makai houka-"hells confrontation"- *the pentagram begins to glow an even brighter red. then with out warning it begins to flow with hellfire. the hellfire takes the shape of thousands of different swords that attack while that happen the top of the barrier fires steady flows of hellfire*

phoenix down- the fallen feathers of my wings of hell begin to glow and impale you exploding once they enter your body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jutsu of the helllgate   jutsu of the helllgate Empty

Back to top Go down

jutsu of the helllgate
Page 1 of 1