Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?

Go down 
+3
Lukas
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Katsura
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

Female Number of posts : 70
Kekkai Genkai : Testing the might of the wimpy Energist!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? Empty
PostSubject: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:04 pm

*I walk past the tavern skipping along humming sweetly in a long pink cloack* hehe. *I drop a small red seed and quickly skip off* Now my pet..do what you do best cutey!!!

*The red seed widly explodes and a red demonic falcon flies around circling the tavern*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:07 pm

*i jump into action with kid reaper* I TOLD YOU

KR: HEY YOU COME BACK HERE

ready for a fight little lady or just ganna chicken out!
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:09 pm

Chicken out?? What-EVS!!!!! Get em! *With my Kendo Sword I point it at Hosaki the falcon then drops toward Hosaki while spiraling and flaming*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

SHIT *the falcon flys past us and KR cuts right through it and watches it reform behind us *

KR: shes not ganna fight wuss

hahaha come on little grl actuly fight us sicking your little toys on us isnt what i asked for
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin
Jonin
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:16 pm

*I stand outside the tavern seeing the mystery person fighting Hosaki*
Idiot your going to get yourself killed with your cockiness.....oh well.....
*dissappears somewhere else*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 8:17 pm

*cracks up laphing* wouldnt be a first time Razz

KR: idot is right you heard aeon perfectly clear 5 kages is not even enough to blow these people off and you think we can take one

hahahahhaha couldnt have said it better myself

KR: your crazy you summon me through this crap

dont worry about it ill be smart and get deffensive and wait out renforcements i just wanna see what she can throw at me first!

KR: alright now your thinking a typ of smart stupid!

alrighty then WHAT ELS YOU GOT LITTLE GRL
Back to top Go down
Katsura
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Katsura

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:23 pm

Ugh! *I turn my head and as a result my hair wildy whips with me as well* BAKU!!!!!! Have your fun...I'm gonna go chill with Natsume!!! *In a burst of flame I dissappear*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:25 pm

Maam!! *In a starry-like warp I appear kneeling down. I then stand up and look toward my opponent* And you might you be? That is..if you even have the right to "be"
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:27 pm

KR: *laphs quitly with amusment*

right to be hmmm well the names hosaki and itll be a honor to kill you

KR: you are a cocky one arnt you
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:31 pm

Kill me? Sorry, Master Hosaki..but I shant be dying. *I snap my fingers under my cloack and a rumbling in the sky takes place* They are calling you..they Astral beings want your soul...and I shall be more the delighted to give it to them.
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:34 pm

KR: bit on the creepy side

*i begin to glow blue and realse my chakara becoming more powerful and a gun apears in my hand* well if they want it theyll have to take it

KR: *syth glows blue*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:39 pm

Hopefully you can entertain me. *I snap my fingers* Astral Rain. *Beams of energy begin to rain down from the sky attacking Hosaki and the Kid Reaper*
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

Female Number of posts : 39
Kekkai Genkai : Does it even matter?

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:40 pm

*Far out of sight..and sense I float in the air and watch the battle*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:42 pm

KR: *Studys the patern they fall in and finds his opeaning and runs at Baku and slices at him*

*while KR slices at Baku i come from the side and in a opeaning and shoot a sound bullet at baku but the shot repels me back a bit and makes me get nicked a beam* ugh! you think you got us iv faced harder
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:47 pm

*I take the slice to the arm and when Hosaki comes with the sound shot I spin violently to get out of the way*

*I slighty laugh* Master Hosaki..do you honestly think anyone would show their true strength with an opening move? *I jump into the air and snap my fingers once more* Astral Spiral. *Beams of glowing blue energy fall straight down in a spiral above Hosaki and the Kid Reaper*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:51 pm

KR: *gives a look to hosaki*

*looks back stern* alright *Jumps off KR over the spining energy*

KR: *throws syth to hosaki*

*takes syth and flys towards baku cuting*

KR:*looks at energy around him knowing whats to come* hurry hosaki this can only work once
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:55 pm

((the Astral Spiral was above you two..even if you did jump off of Kid Reaper..you would just hit the beams earlier...it was directly above the 2 of you...but alas what's done is done))

So sorry, young masters..but it won't happen at all. *I snap my fingers and extremely quick energy waves of spiraling Astral Energy spins around me knockning you back away from me*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 7:01 pm

((sorry gotta be more observent next time Razz))

KR: so it works as as sheild?

well then* takes out gun* if we cant touch him up close then why not far away *i load one of each bullet dark,light and sound and fire them all towards you* haha!

KR: good job *grabs syth and shoots a dark beam from the side*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 7:08 pm

Hmm!! *As the shots come toward I get hit and then fall to the ground* Even thought I enjoy this 2-on-1 I'd like to even the odds..that is if you don't mind young masters. *I open my cloack revealing my body..but of no color..everything but my face looks as it would belong in space,stars and small planets.I perform hand signs* Astral Clone* A clone a black with stars on him appear next to me* Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 7:13 pm

hey KR you can take the poser right

KR: ill try but swear to god if i die and you do to and i end up bringing you back ill ill.....KILL YOU

hahahha wouldnt have it any other way *takes out gun and rapid fires sound bullets at baku*

KR: har har har *takes out syth and raises the dead to atttack with small glowing knifes and then runs at clone and slices at him *
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 7:21 pm

Poser..no no..he is something better..the one who will exact your death
*The Astral clone gets slice through but nothing happnes. He then grabs Kid Reaper by the head and energy begins to glow in his hand*

*I snap my fingers* Big Bang Theory!! *An explosin takes place in the hands of the clone* Bullets eh? *I simply move rapidly to dodge them all except one..I then use Astral energy and redirect it back toward you but I increased the size to about that of a cannonball*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 8:00 pm

*I quickly doge the bullet* damnit now im pissed im ganna get my ass chewed for that shit!!!!!! *Punches the ground and makes millions of spikes shoot from under it!*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:22 pm

*I snap my fingers. The clone then drops Kid Reaper violently to the ground. He quickly rushes to me as I jump into the air. He then extends himself to resemble a blanket of space...redirecting the spikes away from me and above you* Are you having fun young masters? *My cloack covers me again*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:31 pm

ha just a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *my sword glows red with rage i then throw it in the air and smaller swords come out of my biger sword and fly at you in the air* its not over yet *i then shoot four fire rounds at you in mid air and punch the ground making a massive spike come up from under you* ugh! *holds side in pain* damnit i gotta cramp
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 3:36 pm

*I snap my fingers but this time in succession..3 times as the assault seems to ravage me. The final spike then pierces me through..black liquid drips down from the top as it slides toward you feet and stops. I hang there motion-less and turning into black liquid*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next