Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?

Go down 
+3
Lukas
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Katsura
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

Male Number of posts : 40
Kekkai Genkai : Nothing is funny
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 8:37 am

*After the assault of the raging wave I float into the air* Young Master Hosaki...how foolish you are. You believe that we need the sky to attack...when in fact you are quite wrong. *I open my cloack revealing my galaxy-like body once more. With my hands spread out I snap my fingers. My chest looks as it will collaspe on itself, like a black hole. It then glows and turns into a sphere. The area gets dark and it looks as if we were completely transported into space* And Sir...*I refer to Kazeneku* Yes Katsura does have a wild temper* Galaxy Crusher!!! *The glowing stops for a nanosecond and the a blast of Astral Energy that is very tall and wide is shot at the whole group*
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Natsume

Female Number of posts : 39
Kekkai Genkai : Does it even matter?

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 8:37 am

Baku,time. *As Baku attack I leave the area in my metallic glow*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:10 pm

Hmm..so long young masters...if this is how you fight, the you really do not deserve to "be". *I dissappear in my star-like warp As the field tavern area returns to normal*
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:17 pm

*laphs* until we meet agin but next time your dead

KR:righttttttttttttttttttttttttt *twirling syth*
Back to top Go down
Baku
Proctor/Event
Proctor/Event
Baku

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:23 pm

((So once again you disregard my attack...That's alright...there will be something you wont be able to dodge later*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:29 pm

*I am knocked back from the attack and become to tired to move* sano saki go back to the kages office he is calling for us
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:30 pm

*after I get up for the attack I grab neku and poof to the kages office* saki come on
Back to top Go down
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 6:54 pm

((damnit man! lol im not observent i just knew you guys left!!!!)) maybe we should go now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?   Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destruction? Maybe...Maybe not?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4