Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Challenging the Bursting Energy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Challenging the Bursting Energy Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 7:01 pm

*i stand atop a tall tree in the middle of a expanse of grassland. the full moon shining down on the scene casts a glistening shine over everything in its view. i stare up at the moon impatiently*

I'm bored...
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:08 am

*still waiting for a challenger, i begin doing handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:25 pm

*I walk across from ZK with my eyes slighty glowing purple* Now.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 6:25 pm

Good.

*i stretch and jump off of the tree high into the air*

Phoenix Rain!

*i wave my hands down at you and a wide spray of flaming needles fall towards you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 6:41 pm

Energy Rain!!! *I place both of my hands in front of and release many electrical sphere that combat the flaming needles and explode with an electrical force* Zero let's go!!! *I place my arms outward ((Like Axel)) and call forth Epitaph's Promise and the Luna Diviner. In a glow of energy they come to be. In my right hand the Epitaph's Promise is help like Roxas..and in my left the Luna Diviner with the blade extending behind me..((Like Saix))* Argh!! *I run toward Zero and begin slashing rapidly..spinning each weapons between the standard style of slashing and with the blade extending behind me.((You understand that? Cause that was kinda iffy to explain))*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 7:59 pm

((I can picture it kinda. Really hard to type stylized battles))

*i draw Oathkeeper and Atonement as I fall and match each of your slashes with one of my own, keeping me suspended in midair. my eyes glow a silver blue and my defense turns to offense as i slash at you between each block of your swords*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

*As we continue to match slash, I get hit when you make the breakthrough. I push back and flip to the ground* This!! *Epitaph's Oath and Luna Diviner float to my back as I place my hands if front of me, palms facing outward. They glow as I release to attack orbs of Lightning and Wind. My blades then return back to me as I take my previous stance and run toward you again*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:56 pm

*i begin spinning to kick away your orbs and i charge electricity into my swords. i begin unleashing the electricity in large bolts from the sky*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:21 pm

*I dodge the bolts as swiflty as possible. I then cross my two blades together as one comes down right towards me. As I struggle with the bolt, I send some of my Chakra into my blades and redirect the Lightning back towards you. I then reach back and then thrust forward with Luna Diviner and Epitaph's Oath as I release 2 Crescent Shaped ((The crescent whose ends almost meet)) waves of Lightning and Wind to follow-up with the bolts*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 11:41 pm

*i take a step back and cross my blades to catch the lightning, then i spin around and whip it back at you ((Cervantes' unblockable move on SC3)) blasting and negating your two crescents*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 3:34 pm

*I watch as the attacks negate and then look to you. I stick Epitaph's Oath and Luna Diviner into the ground and make hand signs. The air around me begins to crackles and wind picks up. A Lightning Dragon, and a Wind Dragon appears around me twirling around each other. They then jet forward spinning around each other until they get close and they break apart attacking from opposite angles* Crescent Locus. *I pick up my blades from the ground and kick upwards 2 time releasing two powerful energy waves that travel towards you. I then precede to run behind the attack with my Blades in hand*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:26 pm

*i use Atonement to draw the Wind Dragon to it and do the same with Oathkeeper for the Lightning Dragon. They turn from dragons to masses of their elemental chakras and begin pulsating. i then thrust both blades into the ground and the earth begins to break apart epicly with lightning and wind flowing through it, breaking it apart and sending wild chunks of rock, electricity, and slashing wind flying at you, engulfing your two waves*

Anda Lyn Rising!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:38 pm

*I come to a sudden stop and raise both my blades into the air. Chakra flows to them and quickly solidifies in the form of a large Energy 'Shell' around my two weapons.Epitaph's Promise and the Luna Diviner. I slash my blades, side by side at the oncoming attack* Burst Blade. *I struggle to blast the attack back at you or into the air*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:38 pm

The member 'Aeon' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 3, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

*the attack keeps on coming as i keep Atonement and Oathkeeper planted in the ground*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

The member 'ZK' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Jutsu Clash' : 6, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

((Even on my own site the dice roll hates me))

*My efforts show no effect as the attack tosses me back violently. I land hard on the ground many feet away*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:29 pm

*i appear behind you and Atonement and Oathkeeper come from the ground crossing at your neck. i call Judgment to my hand and hold it right to the back of your head in the gun form*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:28 pm

((You know I was on the ground))

So it would seem that you have won..*A thin Chakra Blade begins to slip between my neck and the blades it pushes them away from me.The Chakra Blade then disipates. I elbow you ending a strong blow to your stomach. I turn around and strike with 2 X-shapes slices. One for the initial slice and the other slice coming back, returning me to my normal stance.I Dodge Roll backwards and jump over the blades I knocked back with that Chakra Blade. As I land I spin and kick while performin various slashes sending Chakra Crescents from my feet and Wind and Lightning Waves from my blades*..but I'm not going down like I used to,
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:46 pm

*your initial slashes cut through my shirt and i begin shooting rapidly through your chakra crescents and your wind and electricity with Judgment as the pistol. i insert my free hand in my pocket*

You don't need to. I just want to see something.

((I'm aware that you were on the ground. That's the only way I could have done it))

*i hold Judgment towards you and Oathkeeper and Atonement touch their blades to the barrel like a bow and arrow*

History lesson, Final Requiem!

*i pull the trigger and all three weapons light up. they then fire a large laser headed by Oathkeeper and Atonement at you at almost lightspeed*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:55 pm

((It's no problem..but with the gun to the head thing..I assume you thought I got back up or something))

*A large white large envelopes the area as the attack hits. As the light subsides. Skeith's hand is seen protruding out of my chest(From the orb) wide open is if he was trying to catch the blast. His hand is badly damaged..as data seems to drop down to the ground like sparkling dust. I am not without damage though..my clothes are tattered and I'm bleeding not profusly but still bleeding. I pant heavily.*

Skeith: What was it you.......wanted to see? *Skeith hand dissappers*

With Chakra and your help....Skeith..that was... *I drop the Epitaph's Promise but quickly kneel to pick it up again. I rest on my knee looking at Zero*
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 1:52 am

*Oathkeeper and Atonement disappear in light and darkness (KH style) and i twirl Judgment around my finger as it disappears in shimmering golden as well*

Nothing really, I just wanted to say something cool...

*i shrug and stretch*

You did good though.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:04 am

*Still heavily panting* Who said that we're done!!!
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 1:13 pm

You seriously want to continue? For what? You're totally wrecked. I will only fight you if I must... Although I think we should stop... *

my body begins to course and crackle with electricity*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy EmptyTue 21 Oct 2008, 4:16 pm

Wrecked..in whose opinion? It's not mine, that's for certain. *My Chakra Eye begins to glow purple and ring of Chakra surround my body, like those of a planet and "teeter" side to side*

You think I'm just going to lose..this easily? Sorry. but that's just not happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Bursting Energy   Challenging the Bursting Energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenging the Bursting Energy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next