Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Challenge to the Bursting..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kay-no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay-no

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-01

A Challenge to the Bursting.. Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:56 pm

*I stand on top of a tree looking into the sky as I wait*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptySat 20 Dec 2008, 1:15 pm

What the hell do you want?! *I'm leaning on the tree looking upward*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 1:00 pm

*I hop onto a higher branch and look Kay-no directly in the eye*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 2:00 pm

*I look toward Aeon and speak Non chalantly*

A simple challenge is all.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 2:10 pm

And a simple Challenge it will be. *A spin and release thrust kick to your chest at speeds unimaginable. From that kick I push off you and draw Seiryoku*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 2:21 pm

*I slide across the ground from the kick still on my feet leaving streaks of Oran chakra and darkness in my wake, keeping the same expression. I then look back up at you and beams of darkness and Oran fire out of the streaks that I made and shoot at you. I then thrust my hands into the ground*

Field of Oran..

*the entire field is instantly turned into deadly Oran chakra meaning if it touches you it will surge your body with more then 5 billion volts of Oran chakra. Some of the Chakra then begin to spiral around me as I summon Joy and eneter Beykotsa*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyMon 22 Dec 2008, 2:42 pm

*I yawn* Tsk... *I snap my fingers as a mysterious Dark Burst begins to overtake the field. It's Dark Chakra begins to pour into the field cancelling the Oran Field by using more than was implemented by the attack*

*I point my left hand forward with my palms out, Black Lightning begins to charge before being violently expelled from my hand. I then make my way behind you and slash with Seiryoku unleashes a powerful blast of Burst*
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Kay-no

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 12:08 am

*Luckily my Buryoki Aura is always active but I put up a Buryoki Bubble to block the black lightning, I then preceed to try to boot you in the face without turning around sending out a more powerful blast of the Dark Force canceling out the Burst blast as I look toward you as the Crisis Symbiote forms around my body as I speak Non chalantly*

I don't see a reason to yawn..

*I then clap my hands together awaying the Dark Chakra on the ground as the shockwave makes its way toward you riping apart the ground and everything in its path*
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 10:43 am

((Since I didn't really catch how you got rid of the Burst and Kicked, especially if I was directly behind you...how'd you get the time to extend your leg? but I'm going to just react how I feel. If I did something wrong, tell me. I'll think about editing. Furthermore...this is no Dark Charka on the ground it just canceled your Field.))

*I yawn again as the kick knocks me away. I swing off the tree and upward into the air* I don't see a reason for you. *While in the air I spin and slash with Seiryoku, the slash produces a "Rift" from the "rift" flow many Dark Burst bullets falling from the sky in a thick "rain" covering the area.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge to the Bursting..   A Challenge to the Bursting.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Challenge to the Bursting..
Page 1 of 1