Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkai Genkai : Shinsei Aisu
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light   Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:43 pm

Name: Hikaru Hikari
Birthday: 12-25-91
Zodiac:Capricorn
Special Abilites: Control of Ice and Light
Family: Everyone back at the Village of Hidden Ice
Dislikes:..........You'll find out
Prefered Ninja Tools: Standard Kunai, Shuriken and my favorite Blade Enlightenment
Prefered Element:Ice and Light
Rival:none
Blood Line: Shinsei Aisu
Favorite Jutsu: Ice Style: Ice Sphere

My name is Hikaru. I was born on Chirstmas Day to a wealthy family in a far-off Icy Village....aptly named..The Village of Hidden Ice. I don't have a terrible past or anything of that nature..In fact it could be considered very nice. Even though I hated school..I got decent grades and I wasn't hated..a nice life. My Father was too proud to be a Shinobi..even though he had the abilites to..an unused Kekkai Genkai....how worthless. But my Aunt..she embraced the Ninja Way. I studied under her for years. Improving my Ice Style Jutsu and Light Style. I loved training..she never held anything back..except the secret of my Kekkai Genkai..she revealed to me the name

Shinsei Aisu-Holy Ice but nothing else..She said that was something for me to figure out. Life continued as it was for a long time. One day in Science Class...I got really interesting in Lightning after we watched a video about it. I didnt know if anyone in the Village knew Lightning Jutsu..but I planned on finding out.

No results. It seems that everyone only specialized in Ice or Water..and my family knew Light. So I just decided to leave to learn about Lightning...nothing more to it.

I stumbled across this Village..and I plan on making this my new place of residence for awhile

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light RozeluxeMeitzen

Personality: Edgy..I find it fasicnating to irritate people. To see them angry over something as simple as word...to break someone down with my mouth (((NO HOMO))). Although I do act this way. I do like being alone.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkai Genkai : Shinsei Aisu
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light   Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light EmptyFri 19 Dec 2008, 10:26 pm

My new look

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light Protagonist-1

Hair is still light blue and it's length is about to my chin.
Back to top Go down

Hikaru Hikari-The Ice of Light
Page 1 of 1