Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Hikaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 7:24 pm

*I stand in a arena..flat and smooth and await the Shinobi*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkai Genkai : Shinsei Aisu
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

*I walk in afar from the other side of the arean* Hello..and you might be the....*I touch my chin* Kage right?
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 8:40 pm

Correct...and you are Hikaru. Time to get this ranking underway. *I draw Surge*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm

I'll be glad to. *I begin running at Aeon...at speed only SLIGHTY above the average Shinobi.* Eat this!! Ice Style: Ice Sphere! *I hold out my hand as cool air begins to glow around it. A sphere of Ice is then powerfully shot at Aeon. I continue running but in a curve as I try to get behind him*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 8:54 pm

*In one smooth motion, I slash at the Ice Sphere and knock it into the air* Yah!! *I thrust Surge into the ground and releasing waves of Lightning energy all around me as it spreads outward. They travel on the ground..((Like the attacks that various Characters have in the Kingdom Hearts serious..this is more like Riku/Ansems when you fight the 2nd time)*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 8:59 pm

Woah!! Light Style: Flashing Spires. *Many spears of light begin to form in the air above Aeon* EUH!! *I raise my hand and a block of ice swiflty forms in front of me blocking the attack..but sending me sliding back* Strike him!! *The spears shake and then prepare to crash down*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 9:16 pm

What? *I flip backwards as the spears hit the ground* That was interesting!!! Try this!! Lightning Style:Blast Bullets!!! *I begin to rapidly fire Blast Bullets at you*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

I can take it!! Ice Sytle:Ice Sphere!! *I fire Ice sphere to combat the Blast Bullets..but they get destroyed as the come towards me* URGH! *I get hit with the Blast Bullets and go flying to the air..as I hit the ground I slide until I hit a tree. I stand up and look at Aeon* Lightning...
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 9:35 pm

Hmm what's that? *I quickly sheath Surge and draw Tempest* Wind Scythe Jutsu! *I slash Tempest sending a big wave of slicing winds at you*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 9:40 pm

*I create a block of ice to defend myself. As the Wind approaches the block of ice begins to get cut up and diced* Damn. *I jump into the air as the wind destroys my ice block turning it into shards. I land on the ground* Take this!! *I raise my arms and the shards do as well.I then thrust my arms forward and the various ice shards fly toward you*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 10:01 pm

*I begin to slash rapidly at the various ice shards and slap some of them back at you* Hikaru I like your style!!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 10:16 pm

And I can TRUELY say the same about you!! Ice Style: Ice Dragon!! *I create a large Ice Dragon..it engulfs the ice shards as it comes closer to you* Now!! *The Dragon then turns into the air and then slams down on top of you. As the Dragon crashes into the ground it loses shards and they fly into the air and float there*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 10:22 pm

*I brace for impact as the Ice Dragon comes down hard. After the attack I have minor cuts around my body* Wha? *I look into the air and see the ice shards suspended in the air*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 10:26 pm

I'm not done yet!! *I create many Ice Swords in the air as well along with the various shards of ice.* Now! *I perform handsigns swiftly* Ice Style: Icicle Rain!!! *The shards of Ice and the Ice Swords begins to rapidly fly and strike at you* How's that!!
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 10:43 pm

*I appear in the air above the assault of the Icicle Rain* That was a nice attack...and from the looks of it very powerful!! But!! *With Tempest and Surge in hand I begin diving toward the ground*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:30 am

*I begin to pant* Oh damn..*I begin running away from Aeon in the sky* Yah! *I begin raising my arms one after the other creating pillars of Light and Ice to try to stop the assault*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:38 am

*I come crashing through the ice and pillars of light* Take this!! *I come diving down like an falcon and instead of hitting Hikaru I land right in front of him* Were you expecting that? Crescent Moon!! *I unleash a rising crescent kick and launch you high into the air*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 2:07 pm

ugh!!! *As i get launched into the air I look down at Aeon*..I was sure he was going to dive at me..not the ground..I can't go out like this..Ray of Light!!! *The Light begins to swirl in my hand as a bow of pure Light Energy is formed* Strike! *A long arrow of ice appears and I fire it from my Ray of Light. As the ice arrows spins Light energy begins to swirl around the arrowhead*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 3:20 pm

Hmm this is new..*I create a orb of Lightning and Wind to defend me agaisnt the arrow.((Imagine Ultimate from DMC3)) As the arrow hits the orb, it doesn't dissipate it continues to try to break through*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 5:10 pm

*I place my bow in front of me and it begins to glow creating a link between me and my arrow. I continue to pour Chakra into the arrow to push it forward.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:49 pm

*I continue to hold my orb of Lightning and Wind in front of as the arrow gains strength* Hikaru..I'd love for you to train under me..what do you say? *I look him in his eyes from afar*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:09 am

Glady..but first!! *I create another arrow of Light and Ice and then fire it into the first one. They clash and create a flurry of Light Beams and Ice that engulfs that direct area*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:29 am

Uh? *The beams of light and the ice begins to further attack my orb. There is then a big explosion due to the attacks clashing. As it clears my orb is gone and my arm has scattered pieces of ice on it*
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:37 am

Got *Panting heavily* him.. *I fall to the ground,sitting down. I place my arm on my knee and slightly lean back*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 12:39 am

*I clench my fist releasing Wind, Lightning and Chakra energies as the ice on my arms breaks and I swing it to get the blood flowing again* Nice work... *I walk over to you and whisper in your ear ((No homo))*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking of Hikaru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Hikaru   Ranking of Hikaru Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Hikaru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next