Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Karigan

Go down 
+2
Karigan
Atomsk
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyFri 12 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

*I stand in the training field ready to see what's up*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Female Number of posts : 175
Kekkai Genkai : Heavenly Spirit
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyFri 12 Dec 2008, 11:54 pm

skips in the line of veiw "Alrighty then" She Grabs hold of her battle spear "Let the ranking begin!" She dashed towards Aeon
Back to top Go down
http://kariganw.webs.com
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 8:29 pm

Moving fast huh? *I side-step as you rush toward me, I barely make it out and I draw Surge and hit you with the pommel in the stomach*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 62
Kekkai Genkai : Minds void. Aka orion.
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 4:49 am

-_vash apears quite a little away from the fight. he had heared karigan his first ever oppodent at the nightmare had returned. and he came to see if these rumors were true._-
"She came for a anking exam it seems.. Aeon took the request personally as well no suprise..wait a minute...."
-_vash senced that this aura was off.. this wasent aeon at all ..he knew about this one..aeons other side or whatever..vash would watch and see how this played out for now.._-
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 8:51 am

She took the blow to the stomach but didn't get phased atall. She grabbed his armand tossed him away as she did some hand symbols making a little puff of smoke appear but nothing else. She blinked confusidly but ran behind the still flying Aeon ready to catch him and toss him again.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 10:21 am

She's gotten better..*I close my eyes and shake my head as I fly through the air* How should I know that?! Aeon's memories and thoughts still linger...dammit he's not dead yet.

*I begin spinning while expelling Wind through my body. The Wind Blades begin to pick up and will slash if anything gets to close*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 10:54 am

Her eyes widened "Whoa to dangerous for me!" She does hand symbols "Earth Wall!" A bg wall made out of mud and stones block her.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 10:36 pm

*I instantly stop spinning as I reach the wall. Chakra rushes to my feet instantly as I start scaling the wall at an incredible pace. When I reach the top I jump down with a powerful falling kick* Take this!
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 2:41 pm

(awww man.. you get kari...man that sucks)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 4:13 pm

((Umm? What's that mean?))
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 9:07 pm

The clone she just made while dissipating inside that puff of smoke is kicked in the head and Poofed away.
Enma pops out she used that time to summon him and they both come in from eachside for a powerful hit.

(who is zeik? o.0)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 9:11 pm

((Zeik is Ace))

What the hell? *I quickly fall to the ground on my back* A Damn monkey?! *I thrust forward with my legs unleashing a powerful kick to knock you both into the air as I flip backwards gaining distance*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 9:18 pm

"I think it suits my style!" Blocks the kick with a fast guard with the back of her arms. Enma simply flips back and lands on his feet followed quickly by karigan who lands gently.
She hurriedly turns Enma into the long noi bo staff tossing aside her battle spear.
She holds it forward and it extends 10 feet to try and hit with Aeon.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 9:21 pm

Ump! *I jump into the air but as the long staff quickly comes forward he grazes my foot. I slip forward, but by using my hands I flip upward on top the staff and run toward Kari*

Charge Edge!! *I get about halfway throught the pole before executing a spinning slash and releasing a Lightning "bird" heading straigt for you*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 9:26 pm

She looked at him trying not to laugh "Really this old trick?" She lifted her arms and flung him off her pole spinning around to watch with a sweet smile as a plant awaited in the estimated place he was going to land to eat him. "Have a nice landing."
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 10:22 pm

Argh!! *I start spinning Surge in the air, Lightning is quickly summoned to the blade. I slamm down into the plant. The Lightning violent shakes as the plant is ripped apart* Plants? That's new.

*I get into the Swift Strike Style and look at Kari* We're not done here! *I quickly rush at Kari vanished halfway before I meet her. I reappear behind her and kick at her legs before coming down with a non-fatal strike*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 10:31 pm

kari is hit in the leg and as she goes down she taps aeons pants slightly igniting them . She would end up getting hit by the strike as well flying forward onto the ground. bleeding quite a bit. she turns to look at him on the ground."Boom" the small fire on his pants would now explode in a large fire.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 10:35 pm

What?! *As I see the flames rising I release a Wind strong enough to put it out before it engulfs me. I look down to my tattered pants*

*I sheath Surge and quickly draw Tempest, spinning it in the process. I stop spinning the blade and slash quickly* Air Cutter! *two circles of cutting Wind Energy are launched forward*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 11:04 pm

-_vash Apears out of a dark portal and bashes the wind attack with the back of his hand causing a bit of blood . he looked over at "aeon " and tilted his head._-
"She has already lost ...Your not aeon are you.?'
-_He asked and steped forward._-
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyMon 15 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

I know this guy..

Vash, what do you mean? *I shrug Tempest still in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 1:20 am

"Don't play stupid with me im not in the best mood. You look like Aeon and even have the slight aura of Aeon.. I can see how Karigan fell for this.. but I'm not an idiot...
Weather your a part of Aeon or some messed up mock version of him.. you are not him you reak of dark negative energy.. and aeon would have ended the battle when Kari fell defeated..YOU are not Aeon."
-_Vash stepped closer and closer to this person his aura growing more and more as his words continued to get louder and deeper._-
"You are nothing in comparison to Aeon so give up the farce.. or should i do the energy a small token of favor and dispose of you right here and now.."
Lets see who you really are before i cut you open...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 8:17 am

*A scowl covers my face as I grit my teeth. My Chakra Eye quickly flarres red and then back to normal* Aeon's nothing compared to me, that's why I'M in control

Vash, trust me. I'm Aeon, and I always have been.

I can't get upset here..now isn't the time!

*I casually rest my hand on Seiryoku's handle, just in case anything goes wrong*
Back to top Go down
Karigan
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Karigan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 9:23 am

She held her side wincing a bit in pain as she watched the two fight not knowing what was going on. Seeing that there maybe a fight she manged to hop back a bit out of the way. 'Maybe I came back to soon...or to late' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Vashy_chan
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Vashy_chan

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 10:04 am

"No.. Aeon ..is nothing like you...."
-_vash walked even closer he senced a sudden flare in the chakra eye and almost imeadiatly he felt reasure he was right baout this. So a large dager appeared in his hand as he got close and he thrust is at Aeons stomach tecknically causing treason againts the energy. But he had to get this imposter rowled up and expose him._-
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan EmptyTue 16 Dec 2008, 11:15 am

Vash I AM Aeon. *I reach my free hand near the blood the slowly runs down. It begins to solidfy into a blade* You don't believe me!! *I reach back and slash with the blood blade. A "beam" of dark blood races toward you and skews off near your cheek not touching you*

So, I'm nothing like Aeon. I'm not going to be..I'll be better. I'm not some damn reject....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranking of Karigan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Karigan   Ranking of Karigan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Karigan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next