Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jace Shishou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:18 am

I was born on planet Omnicron located behind the Sun where our abilities and talents are close to unmatched. We all drew our power from our planet that was implanted in us at birth called Genesis(Crimson Red and White), that power also allowed us to live so close to the sun. The power gave us the ability to do things for example, It allowed us to effortlessly bench almost 3 tons, Almost complete resistence to heat(I can effortlessly ignore the suns heat without being hurt), Flight, Short life in space, teleportation, Incredible relfexes,accuracy,and Blazing speed that's Only beaten by the speed of light. Although my birth was different, the day I was born I had taken so much Genesis Energy there wasn't enough for the planet to survive, making me an Ultimate Version of everyone else and giving me ultimate control of Genesis energy which is almost 50x more intense, hotter, and stronger than that of the Sun in everyway. My Planet and it's people began to die off because of me and they hated me. My mother herd of my people's plan to sacrafice me and drain me of my power when I was 8 when my power acended. She couldn't see that happen to her child so she teleported me to another planet when i was 7 with a couple gifts to always remind me of her. I ended up on earth and wandered for 9 years trying to find a family and control all this power, I finally stumbled upon the Nightmare where I hope to indeed do that.

(Blazing speed http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/blazing_speed_050118.html)

Characteristics-Jace is a overly chill dude who almost never stresses over anything but is always quick to forgive someone who also loves sleep but is relentless in battle. (My apperence is my avatar)
I also have almost complete control over heat and fire

Last edited by Jace on Tue 11 Nov 2008, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Genin
Genin
Hikaru

Male Number of posts : 188
Kekkai Genkai : Shinsei Aisu
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:24 am

So Blazing Speed is basically..a fast moving plasma/gas..thought to be Protons...I understand.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:25 am

Wow i never knew you had a last name
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou EmptyThu 23 Oct 2008, 9:52 pm

Blazing Speed is 99.9 Lightspeed Hikaru

and oww Akarui that hurt
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

____TIME SKIP____

After my Asecension, I have gone threw many different things. For example, I have died and been resurrected by the Spirit of the Sun ,Shugo who now dwells inside my Soul giving me access to his power and abilities. I have inherited the strength of My planet making my strength and abilities increase a vast amount, in addition to my strength increase due to my Ascension, which unlocked all of my power that is slowly coming to me.

My Genesis Energy has also ascended changing its color from red to now blue. its is now able to Burn with 80 times the heat of the Sun and it will continue to increase it power after every battle. Also my Apperance has changed(My avatar)

Shugo has Complete and utter Dominion under the Sun and Has Control over the Stars and much more that he has yet to tell meJace Shishou Shugo_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou Empty

Back to top Go down

Jace Shishou
Page 1 of 1