Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Jace Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Male Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Jace Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Jace Techniques   Jace Techniques EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:21 am

Genesis Lvl 1= If you decided not to read my bio, is energy that is 50x worse than the sun. I can fuse it into some of the jutsu i do as well.Genesis acts as pure energy, so I can use it in a variety of ways like making beams, little bullets of energy, shields, spires, and certain weapons.

I am also able to do Basic Fire Jutsu as well including Fire ball jutsu, Phinoex flower, Fire dragon jutsu, etc.. do to my great control over heat and fire, I can also really improvise with it. I can also make Spontaneous Combustions

I can also utilize any type of heat(Blue fire, White fire, Black fire etc)

GENESIS RASENGAN-A rasengan spirling with Genesis Chakra
PILLER OF FIRE- I super giant Piller of fire shoots out of the sky at bewildering speed
GENESIS SHEILD- I make a bubble of Genesis energy to protect me from damage
PIERCING FLAMES-I shoot fire like bullets fused with Genesis out of my fingers
GENESIS GUN- (Think Spirit Gun but with Genesis Energy but hella bigger)
GENESIS FISTt- A Jaw shattering punch covered in incrediable Genesis Energy
SHINING FINGER-I grab the opponents face and Pump it with monster amount of Genesis Energy
LEAK- Fire Explodes from the ground all around the area like Geysers at Blinding speeds
REFLECT- I manipulate Genesis energy to from a field around me to reflect things coming towards me

GENESIS BRIGADE- I unleash a Brigade of Bone shattering Titanium destroying punches and kicks on an enemy with Genesis covering my blow
BULLET STORM-I use the heat around you to ravage your body at bewildering speed with bullets made of fire
GENESIS/FIRE BULLETS- Bullets made of Genesis or Fire that moves almost 50x bullet speed
RAPID SPIN-nuff said
DISCS OF GENESIS/FIRE-Nuff said Discs that fly at blinding speeds
GENESIS SWARM-I swing my hand or leg and send a seemingly endless barrage of little beams of Genesis at the foe
STARLIT-Not revealed
DRAKES BLOW-(Think A dragon In the form of fire ball jutsu but shit loads bigger and stronger at house size at least)
SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION-I can Spontaneously combust anything but i don't perfer doing it to people
GENESIS BOMB-(Think Spirit Bomb but Shitloads bigger that grows over time)
(((More later)))
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jace Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Techniques   Jace Techniques EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 10:22 am

NEW STUFF

Blazing Speed-I can utilize Blazing Speed which is 99.9 lightspeed

Muteki Crystals- My reflect barrier in its soildified form. It's virtually unbreaksble because it's ability to not take damage but reflect the force and impact right back to he opponent, although it can be over whelmed when attacked with enough strength and when hit in its weak point a certain way. I can also form it to things to a certain extent.

Blazing Fist-A punch at Blazing Speed surronded with Genesis Energy(If you get hit at Blazing speed, I highly doubt you won't go flying)

Dance Macabre'- A deadly combo where I charge My blades with Enough Genesis that it could cleave through a mountain. My attacks are fast enough that my strikes can't be seen.

Kadugan- Eye jutsu yet to be revealed

Outburst-If I coat my body with Genesis I can Make it explode sending out thousands of little beams of Genesisi Out of my coat

Pin Point Action- Not revealed

Sure Thing- Not Revealed

Phinoex Dance- Coat My legs with White hot Fire and Gensis and release a flurry of kicks at Blazing Speed

Starlit lvl2-Not revealed
(more later)
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jace Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Techniques   Jace Techniques EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 4:59 pm

New moves acquired from Ascension

Genesis Ascended Lvl--read character bio

Sekeku Kadugan- My Kekki Genkai Eye Which increases my attributes 50x but focuses on my Reflexes. It also gives me access to a most valuable move set, filled with Deadly attacks:

Only Capable with Sekeku Kadugan active

Sekukon- it takes a while for it charge and is also A jutsu that falls into my most devestating techniques list but also the I won't use list. A giant blue and white and black vortex opens in the sky and uses Shugo's power along with my ascended Power and Genesis and Disenegrates and erases the opponent from existence. the closer they are to the vortex the more effective it. The vortex doesn't last forever(5 posts before it goes away but it shouldn't take no less than 3 unless a miricle) after the Vortex leaves I am Deprived of my Eye Jutsu and some of my site and strength for the remainder of the battle

Bulls eye-- An attack that is shot most likley when The Eye jutsu activated. its concentrated Invisable Chakra that takes the form of a laser and moves at hella speed to pierce the opponent

Jynosis- A jutsu that is at the top of the Won't use often list but is probably on of the most devestating. its a Jutsu that is only available when my eye jutsu is active as it takes awhile to charge but once activated instantly kills the opponent and myself Sending us to an completely White Area with nothing around at all , it is a place that Shugo created himkself . Inside the Area the opponent is either damaged to almost near death or Deprived of most of there Jutsu including their most Devestating attack or an attack of my choice, or there is nothing at all is wrong with them or by a stroke of luck damages me quite a bit(dice roll).The only way out is to damage me to a point where I can no longer hold the Jutsu or until i run out of Chakra. . Also Shugo is also within the area as He might fight with me. If i beat you in the fight I will most likely leave your soul in the area as i return to the real world or bring us both back to life and back to the real world. i can also just straight up leave the area and trap your soul for eternity but I reallllllllllllly don't plan on it.

the rest are jutsu that I can use without the Eye Jutsu

Genesis quake-I strike the ground and send a shockwave of Genesis and White fire along the ground

Star Storm-Self explanatory I make from Stars from space rain on you or the area dealing atomic Damage

Star fist- A punch concentrated with star energy......Giga damage..most people can't withstand this attack(nit counting the Kages)

Other Star chakra things

Muteki Control- i can manipulate my Muteki Crystal at a master level

Burning Tempest- A huge ass tornado made of White Fire and Genesis that surronds me that I can throw at people

Genesis Clap- I clap my hands and release a huge ass shockwave of Energy that could make another grand canyon

Collapsing Wave- I strike the Ground in a way i choose and send a giant shockwave towards you ripping the ground beneath it adding to the waves onslaught also it has fire or Genesis

Supernova- Not revealed

WMD mode- Not Revealed

Starlit Finale-Not Revealed

(More later when i get home lol)

[img]Jace Techniques Magic_10[/img] Sekeku Kadugan

Last edited by Jace on Wed 19 Nov 2008, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jace
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Jace

Jace Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Techniques   Jace Techniques EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 5:20 pm

Erupting Rasengan- A rasengan infused with all forms of heat and Genesis that once makes contat will erupt making fire of all types shoot out of your body like an volcano.

Endless Undiscovery- I seperate Enigma into Millions of Slender blades.While the blades are too small to see normally, they reflect light in such a way as to appear as cherry blossom petals. The petals retain the abilities of Enigma meaning that each blade burns with the heat of the sun. I can control the blades at will, allowing me to shred opponents at a distance and break through almost any defense I also can control the blades with my mind alone, using my hands allows me to do so more effectively, making the blades move twice as fast.

Atomic Inferno-I make a mixture of both Star Chakra all my types of fire and Genesis and then I make it either spiral around me or you and it will follow you no matter where you go relentlessly like an atom. Once it make contact with anything or if I say so it will cause an explosion that could erase a state from existence. It can also act as a sheild if I say so.

Enigmus-I make Enigma sink into the ground as it multiplies and begins erupting various places throught the area at monsterous speed like Geysers

Clear Flames- When I use flames that burn clear, it is laced with Genesis and is mostly unstable. But it is also one of the strongest flames I have and when touched or made contact with my clear flames, the heat and burn is so intense that it will almost instantly burn through any material and people to the bone and can't be extenguished since laced with Genesis. I can also add the clear flames to my jutsu but it will make the atteack unstable.

more TBA

Jace Techniques Atom210 Visual Aid for Atomic Inferno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jace Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jace Techniques   Jace Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Jace Techniques
Page 1 of 1