Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Elco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Elco Empty
PostSubject: Elco   Elco EmptyMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:55 am

Real Life Name: lynn
Name:Elco
Birthday: 3- 10- 94
Zodiac:Pisces
Special Abilites: Dosent have one
Family: none
Dislikes:A lot of things (
Prefered Ninja Tools: Kunai, her Katana and her two short swords.
Prefered Element: wind and fire
Rival: none
Blood Line: innocence
Favorite Jutsu:Rapid wing jutsu( another version of crescant moon dance)

Back ground: I always had the presince of another spirit, but I could never figure out what it was. I never knew why all the people hated me.they always beat up on me and I always had anbu following me, it was like a night mare. Until I found out that I had the thousand tailed fox sealed inside me. Nobody liked me. Exsept for one person. His name was kanda. I was crying and all by myself and some on walked up to me with a rose. From then one we've always been friends. we ended up geting to be in the same squad together with kakashi as are mentor. Shortly after though kanda was sentanced to exil. Fakeing his death he disapeared . Now I have set off to find him and start a new life, and happly escapeing the night mare. On my journey I stumbled across the bursting energy village, my new home. Still searching for kanda and hopefully geting closer to finding him.

Elco Yowkow_1
Back to top Go down

Elco
Page 1 of 1