Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ranking of Zekiri Kuro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Ranking of Zekiri Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 11:18 pm

*I stand on a large glistening lake*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

Male Number of posts : 138
Kekkai Genkai : Kikeri Strings
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 11:23 pm

*I walk onto the lake.*
Im here.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 11:25 pm

*With my back turned, I lift my head up*
Let us begin. *I draw Seiryoku the tail of the blade slightly ripples* Strike, Zekiri.
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

* I activate my Kikeri and switch to wind chakra and combine it with the Kikeri and make Wind Kikeri*
Ur gonna like this.
*I quickly slash form top to bottom with my Kikeri at you with my fingers, trying to cut you up into little pieces. even the water seems cut by this move.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 11:36 pm

I'm going to like this huh? *I flip Seiryoku into the air and draw Tempest* Wind Scythe. *I turn around with a powerful slash, the slash sends a giant wave of many slicing Winds to block your attack. The Water in the air flies into the air from the force of the Wind*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 10:32 am

Oh, wind too, hum.
*I switch to water chakra, make water kikeri. Then I join the kikeri with the water in the air and make a tidal wave that comes at you. I then jump into the air and send three giant shuriken at you from around th tidal wave.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 8:38 pm

Giant Shuriken? It's been awhile since I've seen those. *Some of the Wind Blades from the Wind Scythe come backwards and slash at the shuriken, cutting them in half and stopping them from reaching me*

Burst. *I place my right hand forward, a large Sphere of Burst appears in front of me. It begins to spin as the Tidal Wave strikes it*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

*I create a shadow clone as u use burst. The clone switches to lightning nature chakra and forms lightning kikeri. He then thrusts the 10 kikeri at u and the real me uses water gyser jutsu so that water begins to form under ur feet.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:25 pm

*I explode the Sphere of Burst and the Tidal Wave is sent back and destroyed.*
*I quickly toss shuriken charged with Lightning to combat to 10 Lightning Kikeri as the Water Geyser launches me in the air*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

Ha gotcha!
*The clone switches to earth kikeri and sends the kikeri at you. as they reach u they begin to tie around you. I create another clone who switches to fire chakra and jumps into the air and does fire style: skyfire jutsu. He sends 100 fire balls in your direction. I throw a paper bomb in your direction also.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

Big Explosion. *I emit Wind from my feet as I get wrapped by the Earth. I go flying toward the lake. I bounce of the lake and kick rapidly, shooting Crescents of Lightning and Balls of Wind to push back the Fireballs*

*I wiggle my arms within the Earth Kikeri* Tight...
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:40 pm

Thats the point.
* The clone that shot the fire balls switches to earth kikeri and shoots them to tie them around your feet. I create another clone who uses non-elemental kikeri to up root a near by tree and throw it at you.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:47 pm

*I activate my Chakra Eye* Yea I would suppose that would be the point. *I emit Chakra all through my body, it produces a cutting effect and the Earth falls down and I run at the tree. I reach my hand out as Tempest comes to me. Seiryoku falls down sicing the tree in half. I grab it in my right hand as I turn around in mid-air and face you*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptyFri 21 Nov 2008, 11:53 pm

Hum, That was quick.
* I switch to wind chakra and sign*
Wind Style: Gail Force Winds!
*A huge force of wind comes at you, so powerful that my clones even poof away. While the gust is still gusting, i switch to lightning chakra.*
Lightning Style: Lightning Shock Jutsu!
*The wind begins to die and a large shock of electricity comes at you, to paralize you. I then switch to water chakra.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 12:01 am

I admire your skill with all the Elements. *Seiryoku's tails trails up my right arm and covers it fully also my right hand as well. I close my eyes as the Electric shocks hits. I don't move*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 12:11 am

Humph.
*I make another clone and do the lightning shock again. after the pulse the clone throws 2 paper bombs at you.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 12:15 am

*Once again the Lightning strike but I don't move. I swing only my right arm, the rest of my body doesnt move,releasing Burst waves that swiftly carry the paper bombs to you.*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 12:19 am

Common!
*My clones switchs to water kikeri and makes the water rise infront of the oncoming bombs. I make lightning kikeri and shoot them around the water and bombs at you. My clone steps back infront of me as the bombs explode on the raised water and my clone makes Water Shield Jutsu around us.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 1:03 pm

*The tail of Seiryoku loosens around my arm, I was affected by the attack, just not my right arm. The tail was protecting it from the paralysis. During that time I was storing energy within the arm. I raise my arm into the air, as a shield of Lightning and Wind surrounds me. It blocks the attack before I toss the massive orb in your direction*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:04 pm

Oh, boy.
* the water shield breaks and the clone Jumps over the orb as i jump under water and form water kikeri. my clone then in the air, switches to fire chakra and uses Fire Style: Skyfire Jutsu, and 100 fire balls come hurtaling at you.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:08 pm

*As the Fireballs come closer I look at them. I spin Seiryoku rapidly to block some of the damage from the fireballs*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:11 pm

Gotcha!
*as you focas on the fireballs, i shoot my Kikeri at u from underwater. When they rise out of the water, they are thick and huge as giant octapus arms! They All come at u to strangle u!*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:14 pm

*As the tentacles grab me, I look at you while they attempt to sqeeze* Shall we end this?
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chuunin
Chuunin
Zekiri Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:18 pm

*I rise out of the water.*
Only if you wish to stop playing around.
* Another shadow clone comes behind u with a katana intending to stab u in the back. I jump back and send another giant shuriken at you.*
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro EmptySat 22 Nov 2008, 4:38 pm

Stop playing around? You'd die. *A Chakra Blade appears and makes quick work of the clone slashing him muliple times before slashing at the Water Tentacles and setting me free.*

*I Burst Dash toward you in the air and dodge the Shuriken mid-air. When in front of you I unleash violent kicks at extreme speeds, speeds that you can't even begin to comprehend. Striking you in your stomach and chest before one final thrust kick to the chest*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking of Zekiri Kuro   Ranking of Zekiri Kuro Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranking of Zekiri Kuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next