Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Atomsk-Pseudo Aeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Atomsk-Pseudo Aeon Empty
PostSubject: Atomsk-Pseudo Aeon   Atomsk-Pseudo Aeon EmptySat 29 Nov 2008, 7:33 pm

My name, is Atomsk. I was born from the Soul and Mind of Aeon. When he first came to the Soul Ocean. I fought him just as Pseudos are supposed to. But I was defeated. Pseudos either send their original selves away or allow them to stay and train here.

Because I was defeated, I had no say in Aeon's development in the Soul Ocean. He continued to train, his essence stayed with the Burst. I feed of this energy to become alive once more. A "bond" was created

His inner turmoil within the Nightmare and it's laws send strong feeling flowing back to me due to this bond. Without his knowledge I led him to the Soul Ocean once more, just a feeling within his mind to come here. Before he made his way to the Burst Village he just trained within the Soul Ocean, further increasing my skills.

I used this time to destroy the nearby Village testing my powers. I fought with the old ReikiKage.

ReikiKage: Burst of Destruction!! *A great flash envelopes the area*

Atomsk: Die fool!! *From the flash comes me who quickly slash the ReikiKage* This is what I can do now... imagine when I become "real" Bye old man.

I left him and confronted Aeon. I told him how I will destroy him and become real

I left an increased my skills just as he had.....feeling I was reaching my peak I decided it was time to become "Real'

I'm the opposite of Aeon, yet the same in certain aspects.

Aeon came and it was there I confronted him telling him that I would be "real."
Back to top Go down

Atomsk-Pseudo Aeon
Page 1 of 1