Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Aeon the ReikiKage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Aeon the ReikiKage Empty
PostSubject: Aeon the ReikiKage   Aeon the ReikiKage EmptySat 30 Aug 2008, 5:26 pm

Real Life Name: Cam
Name: Aeon
Birthday 01-24-92
Zodiac: Aquarious
Special Abilites: VERY Precise Chakra Control/Data Skills
Family: Myself
Dislikes: Weakness in myself
Perfered Ninja Tools: Kunai,Shuriken,Gaint shuriken,Exploding Tag, Flash Bomb,and Ninja Pills(Warrior Pills)
Perfered Style of Jutsu: Wind and Lightning
Rival:none
blood line:Chakra Eye
Favorite Jutsu:Wind Style:Wind Bullet, Lightning Style:Blast Bullet, Raikiri, Rasengan, Ninja Art: Blades of Blood, and Burst Step

Background: Before coming to the Abyss..I lived in an Area called Eldrant. In this area Science strived as well as the life of a Shinobi. As a kid i was facsinated with both. Luckily for me my Father did as well. I trained under my Father learning Jutsu and also learning how to tamper with Data and Science. My Father belong to a group of elite Ninja Scientist working on creating Living Data to use as Summoning Jutsu. They created 8 TRUELY living Data Programs. The 8 Epitaphs/Avatars. Innis the Mirage of Deceit, Magus The Propagation, Fidchell The Prophet, Gorre The Machinator, Macha The Temptress, Tarvos The Avenger, Corbenik The Rebirth, and Skeith the Terror of Death.They infused Chakra into them and they were brought into the Real World.Each Person was givien Control over Each Avatar.My Father was given Skeith. When he brought Skeith home I was excited to learn that Science had evoled this far.

But the other 7 Ninja had different plans they wanted to use these Avatar to gain control of everything. My Father objected and said that Science was a gift and shouldnt be abused like this. They didnt listen. One day my Father got word that they wanted to take Skeith and use ALL the powers of the Avatars to create an even stronger power. My Father knowing the potential in me sealed Skeith within me and when to confront them. Not knowing what was going on i followed my Father to the field were the 7 Ninja were waiting for him. I burst from the bushes willing to help my Father fight. The 7 ninja then attempting to kill me and extract Skeith from me. My father then gave his life protecting me and killed the 7 Ninja. Before they died they released the Avatars and they were scatterd everywhere. As i sat there with my dying Father we exchange our last words
Aeon:Daddy!!! Im sorry.
Father:Dont be *coughs up blood* You didnt know..but i need you to make me a promise..
Aeon:Yes?
Father:I need you to be strong...you and Skeith train and become as strong as you can be together and capture the 7 Avatars....just prevent anyone from using them and causing destruction.
Aeon:Father i cant do that im not strong enough
Father: *Yelling* Yes you can! I believe in you..*Laughs* After all you are MY son.
Aeon: Yes Daddy. I promise!

When i returned to the Village..I told everyone what happend.I was banished for being involved apparently this was agasint the law. After that Science wasnt really practiced as much.
I left to carry out the promise to my Father
Aeon the ReikiKage Skeith1 Skeith's 1st Form
Aeon the ReikiKage Skeith2ndSkeith's 2nd Form
Aeon the ReikiKage Skeith3rdSkieth's 3rd and Current Form
Aeon the ReikiKage Corbenik2 Corbenik
Aeon the ReikiKage MachaMacha
Aeon the ReikiKage GorreGorre
Aeon the ReikiKage InnisInnis
Aeon the ReikiKage MagusMagus
Aeon the ReikiKage TarvosTarvos
Aeon the ReikiKage FidchellFidchell

After Departing Eldrant. I came into the Hidden Abyss Village. I met many Shinobi and made a new home. When migrating to our second Village. I fought a Man you attacked our Village. There seemed as though there was no hope for him. Zero one of the Sannin destroyed him. After the Chuunin Exams where I won agaisnt Kari..I felt disappointed because I thought i could bring myself to fight using my full potential. I seeked Training at the Soul Ocean..but Zero decided to take me in instead. During my training with Zero I found my light and my new weapon the Epitaph's Promise. During our year away from the Village I trained under Zero and Ace.

Once again things changed for me. While in the Abyss I did mission after mission and training. Research on the people of the Abyss. Zero the Sannin of whom I had one of the best past with came to me with a proposal. Join him at a new village for me to continue and grow. To keep my promise I agreed. I will obtain power.

While in the Nightmare/Azure..I trained and went on missions as usual. One day..events unfolded. I didnt particularly agree with what was going on. I left and wondered.

With nowhere to go. I left in search of the Avatars. As of then I had Skeith and Tarvos.

Tarvos: Aeon with no base..finding the Avatars would be tedious work..let's just go back to the Nightmare.
*I ignored her and kept walking* hmm far enough *I reached into my bag and pulled out a scroll. Once again it was a scroll to the Soul Ocean.
Skeith:We're going there again for what, training?
I don't know...just c'mon. *I perform hand signs and the scroll opens up and leads to the Soul Ocean*
The Soul Ocean is a place full of energy. A perfect place to train. Once I trained here and a Doppel of Skeith, Tarvos and I had a battle. We defeated them and won. Those were the only inhabitants of the Soul Ocean I knew about...but that would soon change. I traveled the Soul Ocean..nothing in sight..just the occasional strand of energy and the stars*

Skeith: Nothing's here..
Tarvos: It is quite empty.. *Nothing happened. One day while we were resting we saw a great flash of light*

*I wake up*..what's that?
Skeith: A light...You gonna check it out?
No why should I? I plan on training later..let me rest.*I attempt to lay back down*
Tarvos: Don't be like that dear..*Many great flashes start to appear*
...Come on guys.*I call forth Epitaph's Promise*

*I rush toward the flash of light* When I get there I arrive at what appears to be a Village. It's very techonlogical but the energy and chakra still flows through. It is damged...as if something happened here*

Where are we?
Skeith:Looks like a destoryed Eldrant
Tarvos: *In her orb form she floats up* Something is wrong here.*She floats off*
Tarvos come back!! *I follow after her. She ends up in the Town Center..where a little girl appears to be crying*
Hey little girl..what's the problem here where are we?
*She stops crying and starts to laugh almost manically* This is were you DIE!!! *She quickly turns around and slashes at me with what appears to be Epitaph's Promise only different*
???: HAHAHA..I like the way you smell!! *The little girl transform into the Doppel Aeon* Your Chakra just smells so delicious..
You!! I thought we finished you off.
Doppel Aeon: Well it would seem that you did BUT!!! The inner tormoil and stress inside you leaded to the birth of me again. The first time I was born was to see if you were worthy to stay here..and train in the Soul Ocean. Fighting with you made me wonder..*he paces* I should become as strong as him expierence what he does.Gain that power!!! *He clenches his fist* I felt you come back.the occasional energy strands you saw..that was me being slowy pieced back together...It took long enough...but..now I must get used to the body.*He turns to walk off*

Get back here!! Did you destroy this Village?!

*He stops and turns around*
Doppel Aeon:Yes..it was a great first run with my new body..but I need to master it..then come back to become "Real" Here take this...*He tosses what appears to be an energy ball at me. It hits me in the heart and I fall to the ground* That belongs to you..Just so you know Dumb-ass..that thing you have there are fragments of your Soul and Mind. I can't have those weigh me down when become "Real" *He then warps away*

Damn! *I slowy stand up* Let's see what we can do for this survivors. *I get up and search for survivors.Another great flash of light distracts me. It is deep in the Village*
Skeith, Tarvos...I'll be back. *I run toward the flash of light. I appear in what seems to be a hidden throne room basement* What's this? Hey are you okay?! *I run to a man is in the thorne dying...covered in blood*

DyingMan: You came...*he coughs blood*
Who are you??
DyingMan: The leader of this Village..the ReikiKage..I know of you Aeon
huh!?
The Dying ReikiKage: Don't seem surprised..every since you left the Soul Ocean when you trained I keep tabs on you..while it's true that the Doppels come to test ones worth..they usual dissappear on their own...or send the fighter back to his dimension..you actual defeated yours..which may have lead to his revival..and wanted to become "real"
..so it's my fault...
The Dying ReikiKage:..No you can't control the things that make you angry or sad...Your Doppel feasted off your emotions to come into being..and now he wants to become "Real"
Real??
The Dying ReikiKag: Doppels can't even speak...you Doppel has the chace to expierence life through your Mind and Soul..and know will stop at nothing to fufill his dream
...I'm sorry that I caused this upon your Village.
The Dying ReikiKag: You can't help that your Bursting with Energy..and no this is your Village now.
WHAT?!
The Dying ReikiKag:*Laughs then coughs again* As I said earlier..I kept tabs on you..the Village we watched you..and we all approve..lead us into something new..let us be guided under the one who will defeat his own counter-part. *The ReikiKage turns into a orb of light and then bursts..showing energy all over me. The last word heard are* Aeon the New ReikiKage..I trust you.
*I stand there in amazement* This can't be happening

*I leave the thorne room and walk back to the Town Center where Skeith and Tarvos have gathered many Villagers. They all clap as I walk up the stairs* I am Aeon...the new ReikiKage. *Energy flows from my body and into the sky it hits the sky and falls back down like rain restoring the Village*

*From then I took on the job of the ReikiKage...the Leader of the Bursting Energy*

OLD APPEARANCES

Aeon the ReikiKage Ichigo_Hollow-1
My hair still has silver tips. and about shoulder length still. My eyes are still purple. My Blades((Tempest and Surge)) are still located on my lower back. In their sheaths.

I wear the white one. "Pseudo Aeon" wears the black
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aeon the ReikiKage LukeChibi-1-1-1

Imagine more belts around the waist. Zippers on the Jacket and pants. The glove has the Burst symbol on it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALSO it should be noted that I do in fact where the Standard Kage robe. It's colors are a Purplish-White color.The symbol on the hat and back with be the Burst symbol when it is decided

CURRENT APPEARANCE

Aeon the ReikiKage AeonNewlook

ALRIGHT!!((I've had it before but was too lazy to describe it with a base)) I think I have my last look. Now Imagine this picture..with about 3 or 4 belts around the waist. My three Blades on my lower back. ((Tempest, Surge, Seiryoku)) I have gloves on which resemble the ones (4 post above) My hair is about as long as the picture(4 post above) also the pants are baggier. The sleeves are short sleeve..but long.((Think like sleeve length of a big shirt..but not too big)) It's basically of combo of Ash and Luke ((The last appearance and this one))

Underneath the jacket I wear a simple black tee. My left arm has bandages((Like the stuff Neji wears)) running from about half-finger length to my elbow. My right arm has bandages running from alitte above my elbow to my shoulder.

Last edited by Aeon on Sat 22 Nov 2008, 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org

Aeon the ReikiKage
Page 1 of 1